chapter 1: the new school

Jooheon was new at the school. He lived with his best friend and his brother. The first day at the new school was a day which Jooheon would never forget. Early in the morning he stood up and pulled on  ripped jeans and a shirt. After that, he made himself some breakfast and ate alone in the kitchen. While he was eating, his best friend Hyungwon and his brother Kihyun woke up. They walked in the kitchen. Both wore shorts and Jooheon looked at the table. No one knew that he wasn't straight. Jooheon hated situations like that. Hyungwon destroyed the silence and asked: "Ready for your first day at the new school?" Jooheon nodded slowly, still facing the table. Kihyun sat down next to him. "Don't be nervous. The people here are really nice. By the way. Why did mum want you to leave?" Jooheon's face got red and he mumbled sadly: " I don't want go say it now. Just let me go to school. Maybe after school" He looked up and saw Kihyun who looked at him worriedly. Jooheon stood up. He didn't want Kihyun to look like this. He wanted him to be happy. To smile and have fun. Jooheon took his bag and left the house. After a short time, Hyungwon came up to him. They walked next to each other quietly, when Hyunwon suddenly asked: " Why didn't you tell Kihyun, what's wrong?He is worried!" Jooheon looked down and answered: " Accept that I don't want to talk about it. It happened. That's all you have to know."