chapter 4: Changkyun's apologize

The next day, Jooheon didn't go to school. He just wanted to be alone. Actually, he didn't even know why he felt like that. He didn't know Changkyun so why was he down like that? Jooheon just laid on his bed and tried to learn a bit, but it didn't work that well, so he played on his phone. In the afternoon he received a message. The number wasn't saved in his phone.
 Hey Jooheon, it's me. Changkyun.
Jooheon stared at the message and thought about what he could write.
Hey Changkyun. What do you want?
That wasn't the best reply, but it was the first in his mind, so he clicked on "send".
Look Jooheon. I just wanted to apologize.
Jooheon raised one of his eyebrows.
Apologize for what?
I... I didn't want you to see me with that guy....
you can do whatever you want. I don't care.
That was obviously a lie.
you didn't look like you don't care...
how could you know how I feel? You don't even know me!
I just wanted to apologize! To show you that I am sorry!
no need to apologize. I am not your boyfriend and I won't be, so you don't have to apologize. Understand?
okay.... bye
Jooheon turned his phone off and closed his eyes. "I was too mean" he mumbled and sighed. "He wanted to apologize but I didn't let him..." Jooheon stood up and walked into the kitchen. He wanted to calm down and not think about what he did too much, but he couldn't.