chapter 6: Changkyun's visit

The rest to the day, Jooheon thought about the few words he said in front of Wonho. He knew how hard life could be if someone doesn't like you. His mother for example. She wanted Jooheon to leave. She didn't want him. When Jooheon was walking back home alone, he just wanted to see Changkyun again and apologize for not helping him.

When he arrived at home, he heard Kihyun talking talking to somebody. Jooheon didn't care and didn't go and check who it was. Instead, he went straight to his room. It was a hot day and he wanted to change his clothes. But when he pulled his shirt off and wanted to open his wardrobe, someone knocked at his door.

Jooheon thought that it was Kihyun and said: "Come on in" He continued to look for a shirt, waiting for Kihyun to day something. But then, someone cleared their throat. Jooheon's head snapped around and he stared at the person that was standing in his room and looking at him awkwardly. Jooheon blushed and grabbed the first shirt in his wardrobe, quickly pulling it on.

"Um... this is kinda awkward"Jooheon started. "I thought you were Kihyun. If I knew that if was you, I would have put something on first" Changkyun nodded slowly.
"Anyways, what do you want?"Jooheon asked, really wanting to change the topic.
"I want to thank you for your help today. When you kind of defended me in front of Wonho. If you wouldn't have been there, Wonho would have probably hit me or something" Jooheon nodded. "No problem. Now leave" he replied and opened the door for Changkyun. Changkyun looked at him surprised. "Can't... can't I stay? I don't want to leave just yet" Changkyun mumbled.

Jooheon sighed. "Please leave. I need some time to think about everything that happened. You can always text me, tho. You have my number, right?" Changkyun nodded. "Well, tomorrow is Saturday. Can i visit you?" Jooheon thought about it for a second. "You can, but text me when you leave your house, so that something like today won't happen again, alright?"he replied. Changkyun agreed with a smile and a small nod, content with the answer he got. "Then... see you tomorrow, Jooheon!"he said, suddenly more cheerful than before and left, closing the door behind himself. Jooheon took a deep breath and laid down on his bed. "What does he want?"he mumbled.