chapter 2: at school

When they arrived, they still had a lot of time left. "We are early" Jooheon mentioned. Hyungwon nodded and explained: "We will always arrive this early, because there are some guys I don't want to meet" Jooheon looked at Hyungwon and asked: "Who?"
"Hmm?"
"Who do you not want to meet?"
"Wonho"
"Wow. That helped me a lot...."
Hyungwon sighed and explained fast: "Wonho is a boy. He is known as the bad boy..... and he gets angry fast..... that's why I don't want to meet him" Jooheon nodded. Then he asked: "What does he look like? So I can avoid him" Hyungwon looked around, then whispered: "He is in front of us" Jooheon looked around too and saw a guy. He wore a black jacket and ripped jeans. Jooheon pointed at the guy and asked: " Is it him?" Hyungwon nodded. All around the boy were other boys who didn't look friendly as well. Jooheon grapped Hyungwons arm and said: " Then let's keep a big distance between him and us"Hyungwon nodded again. He looked around. Then he suddenly started to talk to a girl. Jooheon stood there. Alone. After Hyungwon had talked to the girl, he started to talk to Jooheon. But Jooheon didn't listen. He was focusing on a guy who walked past him. Jooheon stared at him. At his pure, white skin and his black hair that looked amazing. The boy walked away, without noticing that Jooheon stared at him. Jooheon asked: " Who is that?" and pointed at the guy. Hyungwon looked confused, then he said: "It's Changkyun. Another boy who is popular because of his activities. He is also known as a bad boy. But I know him. He is friendly. Just kind of... strange" Jooheon nodded slowly, still looking at the boy. The bell rang. They walked into their rooms and sat down.