chapter 3: First words

The teacher walked in and started the lesson. Suddenly someone knocked at the door. The teacher rolled his eyes and said annoyed: "Come in, Changkyun" The door opened and Changkyun walked in. "How did you know that it was me?" he asked. Jooheon heard his deep voice. "Such a beautiful voice" he mumbled under his breath. The teacher started to talk to Changkyun. "Every single day you knock at the door because you need something. What is it today?" Changkyun smiled and answered: " I need a pen" Before Jooheon could start to think he raised his hand up and said: "I can lend you one" Changkyun smiled at him. He walked over to him. Jooheon's heartbeat got faster and he felt how his face turned red. But when he wanted to give the pen to Changkyun, the pen fell down. Changkyun took the pen. When he stood up again, he whispered: "I really like your trousers" After that he just left, without saying another word. Jooheon looked down confused and saw that his trousers slid down a bit so you could see his boxers. He blushed and he looked behind, to the door. Changkyun opened the door and turned around one more time. They looked at each other for a second and Changkyun winked. After that he left the room.

Jooheon couldn't focus on the lesson. He had to think about Changkyun's wink. Does he feel something for me? Does he like me ? Does he think I am pretty? Or is he just playing with me? were the only thoughts in his head. He sighed and finally raised his hand. The teacher nodded  and Jooheon asked: "Can I go to the toilet?" The teacher nodded again and Jooheon left the room. When he stood in the hall, he realized that he didn't know where the toilets were. After a ten minutes seek he finally found the toilets. But when he entered, he froze. Changkyun stood there. He kissed a guy and his hands slowly went down to the boy's trousers. Jooheon cleared his throat angrily. Changkyun winced and looked at Jooheon. His face got red and he wanted to explain the situation, but Jooheon just left the toilets. When he closed the door he could feel how the pain got more and more. His heart felt like it was a fragile glassheart which was broken. It  felt like the glass pieces would kill him from inside. Jooheon hurried back to the classroom and walked inside. Then he asked: "Can I call my brother? I feel like I'll throw up" The teacher nodded and Jooheon left to call Kihyun. He told Kihyun: "Can you pick me up? I feel sick" Kihyun answered : " Of course. I will be there in a few minutes" After six minutes, Kihyun arrived and took Jooheon with him. Back home, Jooheon walked directly in his room. He locked the door and laid down on the bed. Then he couldn't hold the tears back anymore. Jooheon cried quietly. He didn't even know why he was that sad about seeing a random boy that he had seen for the first time that very day, kissing someone that was not him. It was not like he knew Changkyun. It was not like they were together or even friends. He didn't even know his favourite colour. But still, he was sad.