chapter 5: Next meeting

The next day, Jooheon felt better and went to school. When he arrived together with Hyungwon, he saw how Wonho grabbed Changkyun's arm. Jooheon wanted to look away, he really wanted to, but he couldn't. Wonho pushed Changkyun and Changkyun fell down. Now, Wonho looked like he wanted to hit him. A voice in Jooheon's head whispered: this isn't your problem. And he hurt you. He deserved it. Just walk past him and laugh! But Jooheon couldn't. He stood there and thought about what he could do. Then, he ran over to Changkyun and helped him to stand up. After that, he turned around to Wonho and asked: "Why did you do that?" Wonho looked at Jooheon and said: " You shouldn't mind. It's not your problem!" Changkyun still looked down. Jooheon looked at Changkyun, realising that he was about to cry. "What did Changkyun do?" he asked Wonho, determined to get an answer. Wonho laughed madly and answered: "Well, he is gay!" Jooheon lowered his head angrily and asked: "And what is wrong with being gay?" Wonho looked at him confusedly. "It's disgusting!" Jooheon looked at Changkyun while saying: "I don't think he is disgusting or weird" Changkyun looked at Jooheon shyly, with a small smile plastered on his face. But then Jooheon remembered how damn bad he had felt after he saw Changkyun kissing a guy. He looked down, let go of Changkyun's arm and shook his head. "I am sorry" he whispered towards Wonho. After looking around, he saw that lots of students stood around them, staring at them as if they wanted to see a fight. Jooheon shook his head one more time and said: "I can't do this" After these words he pushed his way through the crowd and ran into the school.