Evil Spirits In The Mirror

I’m just a normal teenage boy. A cool kinda kid that everyone hangs out with, and I’ve always loved Halloween. But these days, it’s a night I have to endure.

It was Halloween 2012, and it started off as a normal day. School first (which I hated), then wrestling practice (I’m captain of the school wrestling team), and then back home.

I was on Google Hangouts with my friends when suddenly, my screen went black. It stayed that way for a minute or two. Then, for a split second, I saw a hideous face. It happened so quickly and honestly, I didn’t think much of it. I figured it was just someone fooling around with me. Not until later would I find out the real truth.

After egging peoples houses, smashing carved pumpkins, and doing other mischievous stuff that teens like me do on halloween, my friend was stayed over for the night. I suggested that we play Bloody Mary. My friend responded, “Dude, are you retarded? Nothing happens.” I told him he was a total wuss, but then he agreed to do it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him snag my Swiss Army Knife.

We went into my bathroom and locked the door, shut off the lights, and said Bloody Mary 10 times. Nothing happened. But then, I saw a face in the mirror. Not just any face, a familiar face. The same one that appeared on the computer screen earlier that day. It peered down at us menacingly, as we both leaped for the light switch. The lights flickered on, and the face disappeared. It was gone.

Thankfully I’ve never seen the horrible face since, but this experience has affected my daily routine. Under no circumstances will I set foot in that bathroom at night.