A Masked Ghost

Okay, I know what you’ll say. ‘A ghost in your closet?’ But trust me, it was pretty creepy.

So this was when my cousin was still living with me, he was in the 6th grade and I was in the 7th (so this was roughly about a year ago). I woke up in the middle of the night at around 2 am, I had the master bedroom and the bathroom door was next to my bed. I could barely see until my eyes adjusted to the dark, then I could see almost perfectly. I was thinking about putting on my headphones and trying to fall asleep again, but when I glanced towards my closet (which is right across the room) I saw something.

It was wearing all black and it looked like it was wearing a porcelain mask that was smiling. It almost looked like the face from the One Missed Call cover art for the movie, but it wasn’t 2 mirrored faces, it was a white porcelain mask. It was short, like around 5 feet tall (to me, that was short), and it wouldn’t move.

Instead of being a chicken, I should have just walked up to it and turned on the light, but I would have had a heart attack. So I just stood up and opened my bathroom door (luckily I already had the light on), but when I turned around, it wasn’t there! So I laid down, turned on the TV so it could distract me, and fell asleep about an hour later.

The next morning before going to school, I checked my closet, but there was nothing there that could have made it look like a ghost was standing there.

I know this sounds weird, but if you’ve never seen images made by hanging clothes, its kinda like making shapes out of clouds.

Anyway, all of the white clothes were in the very back of the closet, and the ghost thing was in the very front. I hadn’t told anyone this story until just recently.

If you believe me, thank you. If not, thank you for at least taking your time to read this.