Chapter 9- Tom and Sarah's big fight= danger

"No! That dress just doesn't suit me!" I whined as Nareesha picked out a dress. I wanted to get over everything so Nareesha, Poppy, Lily and I went shopping, a girl's day out! We of course didn't invite Kelsey but Tom technically begged me to, but I said no, because of all the misery she caused and all he misery she would cause if she came. The words she said to me still rang in my ears as if I had just heard it. We at the moment were in Miss Selfridge looking at dresses. The snow had all melted and we were going to have a New Year's party, so we were looking for dresses. Nareesha had chosen hers and was now looking for one for me. 

"Look it does! Just go and try it on!" she said and then handed me the dress. I groaned and walked in a huff to the dressing rooms. I tried the cream dress on. It had silver sequins below the turtle neck collar, it came just above my ankles and at the back it had a part that showed my back. I didn't think it suited me, I thought it suited Nareesha herself. I walked out and showed Nareesha, who had a pair of nude high heels in her hand,  she smiled. 

"You look love-ely! Also I got you nude high heels to wear with the dress!" she said giving them to me. 

I sighed and tried them on, "Ta-da!" I said in a sarcastic voice. She clapped.

"You look gorgeous!" she cried. 

"Please shoosh! I only tried it on cos of you and plus it doesn't go with New Year!" I replied. 

"You're right. Maybe we could swap?" she said. I agreed. Her dress was a coral colour, it was really pretty. We went to try on our swapped dresses. 

***

"54321!" we all counted down. I looked around for someone to have a kiss and someone tapped me on the shoulder. 

"May I kiss you?" Nathan asked.  I nodded. He slowly lent in and brushed his lips on mine. He was a good kisser and I was enjoying it till someone poked me. I spun around to see a very angry Tom.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" he said through gritted teeth. I apologised to Nathan. I followed Tom upstairs and in to the bathroom as Nareesha had passed out in my room. 

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" he roared. 

"What?" I asked playing with the ends of my hair. 

"YOU KISSING NATHAN!"

"OH SO I'M NOT ALOUD ONE KISS WITH SOMEONE WHEN YOU CAN GET A GIRLFRIEND AND PRACTICALLY MAKE OUT WITH HER INFRONT OF ME?" I shouted making my voice level with his.

He thought for a second then said, "I only did it to make you jealous!" I was a bit stunned. 

"You're an idiot! I hate you! So you thought that I didn't care? My heart was literally broken! I loved you Tom but you didn't see that. You just went off and got a fucking girlfriend just to make me jealous," I pushed him but he pushed me back.Harder. My head smacked the wall and everything went black.