Chapter 14- Make up sex

...........................

WARNING: SEX

................................

 "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A BROTHER?" Tom shouted. My tears were uncontrollable, we'd been shouting at each other for at least half an hour. 

"WELL I WASN'T ALOUD TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND SO I DECIDED TO KEEP A SECRET FROM YOU AND MY BROTHER!" I shouted back. 

"Are there other secrets you haven't been telling me and have been telling Nathan?" he asked quietly. I gave a small nod. I hated fighting with him. 

"What are they?" he said, his voice raised again. 

"That quite a long time ago, about 2 years I had 2 boyfriends, and they both cheated on me," I replied. 

"Why for fucks sake didn't you tell me?" he walked over. First I thought he was going to hit me and backed away, but then he pulled me in to a hug. 

"I love you Sarah. I know you know that, but please don't hide things from me," he whispered and I nodded. 

"Sorry Tom," I replied. He grinned.

"You know I like sex. Especially if it's with you so lets have make up sex," he waggled his eyebrows. 

"Hello!" I called out. 

"What?" he asked. 

"Just checking if anyone's in!" I replied and raised my eyebrow. He pushed me down on the bed and kissed me desperately. He pulled off my top and I pulled his off. We were both topless and I loved it when he was topless. I looked at him. 

"Tom I love you," I say. He nodded and said. 

"I love you more and right now I'm gonna fuck you like there's no tomorrow," he whispered huskily. 

"Go for it." I reply. He takes off my bra and flings it somewhere. Then rips off my trousers with my knickers in the process. I was completely naked. Next I ripped off his boxers and trousers. He positioned himself on top of me. 

"You ready?" he breathed. I took a deep breath and nodded. He thrust in to me and then out. I gasped and moaned at the same time. He thrust faster and deeper. 

"TOMOMGGODTOMOMG," I yelled. Sweat was pouring from both our bodies. I started nibbling on his ear lobe and he moaned and thrust quicker. He stopped and pulled out of me. We both collapsed on the bed as a naked pile. 

"We so doing more of that," Tom whispered and kissed the top of my head. 

"Definitely. I love you," I replied.