Chapter 11- True feelings.

Author's pov

"LILY! Why are your knickers on the kitchen table?" Sarah shouted. Lily sighed and rolled her eyes, it was a bit of a mistake with the washing.  

"It was a mistake!" Lily shouted back, she got back to curling her long black hair, she couldn't help feeling nervous on her 3rd date with Max, they always had a good time but this time was the test. It was to see if she really really liked him and to see if he really really liked her. She smiled to herself, her life was far away from perfect but it was actually a very good life if you thought about it. She put her curler down and looked at the time, it was nearly 6! And Max said he would pick her up at 6:30 she had barely got changed. She rummaged through her dresses till she found a black dress she chose that and put it on her bed ready for later. 

Meanwhile Sarah was reading her book Twilight she absolutely loved it, but she wasn't really reading she was thinking about what happened last night. She gave up on concentrating on reading and put the book down. She ran her fingers through her blond hair and thought about what really should of happened. 

She wished this would of happened:

"I love you!" Tom murmured. 

"I love you more and I know what you did was a mistake!" Tom lent in and kissed me passionately, I respond for a while then pulled away. 

"So we're back on?" Tom asked. 

"Of course!" I replied then we kissed again. We went upstairs and I snuggled in to his chest and we both fell in to a deep sleep.

She wanted this to happen, but she didn't want to get back Tom that easily. He needed to show that he loved her and do something for her to definitely make her say yes. Also it was her fault that they weren't back together yet. She needed to make a plan. And it needed to be a good one. 

***

Sarah's pov

I bit my pencil. So far for my plan all I had written down was:

Go to Tom's house, say your plan

But the thing is I have no plan to tell him! Anyway he won't know it's a plan. Lily came in, her mascara all smudged. I got up, she was sobbing, VERY loudly. 

"EVERYTHING IS A MESS!" she sobbed. 

"What's a mess?" I asked calmly. 

"My mascara is a smudged, there's a hole in my dress, I burnt a piece of my hair with my curler and I can't find my lipstick anywhere! And that lipstick is my favourite and it works with all men!" she cried.

"Look I'm sorry Lilz, but I can't help. Just borrow my black dress, Max has never seen it and my lipstick, it's red and smells like strawberries, I'm sure it will do the trick!" I smile and she grins.

"Thank you so much!" she squealed and rummaged through my wardrobe. Once she found the dress, she looked over my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" she questioned.

"Nothing. Look you have hardly any time. GO!" I pushed her and she ran out the room.  I scrunched up my paper and threw it in the bin. It was useless I was just going to have to go over and say my true feelings. I threw on some clothes got my phone and keys and went to see Tom. 

***

I knocked on the door on Tom and the boy's apartment. 

Nathan opened it, "Hey!" 

"Hi Nath, is Tom there by any chance?" I asked hopefully. 

"Yeah he is. Come in!" I stepped in and said hello to Jay, Max and Siva before going to Tom's room. Tom opened the door and stopped when he saw me. It was annoying on how fit he looked.

"What do you want?" he said, his voice rusty. 

"I came over because................." I trailed off. He waited patiently, "I wanted to say that............ Look I love you Tom and want to be together again but things are hard and well you're famous and all and so you'll be out partying, for like celebrations with success alot so that means getting drunk alot and that means not thinking straight and before you know it you'll be making out with a girl!" I burst out. He grinned. 

"I love you too. But most of the things you said weren't true. Of course I'll get drunk but you'll obviously be there!" he smiled and pulled me in to a hug. 

"So we're back on?" I smiled hopefully. 

"What do you think?" he kissed me. Well that went better than I thought. I love this man, I'd do anything for him.