Chapter 15 - The concert

"Babe, don't be nervous. Tonight I'm going to announce to the fans about us," Tom said. I took a deep breath. I shook my head. 

"You can't Tom," I replied.

"Yes I can and when I do you're coming on stage," he said and hugged me. 

"NO WAY!" I pulled away from the hug. 

"Look we have to announce sometime. Would you rather us announce it or keeping it secret and someone finding it out? The fans wouldn't trust us anymore!" Tom whined. 

"Fine!" I say moodily. He grinned. 

Tom's POV

Not only was I going to say to the fans about me and Sarah but I'm was going to propose to her tonight. I love Sarah in any possible way and want to spend the rest of my life with her. She smiled. Oh that beautiful smile. I had already bought the ring. All the boys knew about so did Kelsey, Nareesha, Poppy and Lily- everyone knew except Sarah.

*The concert*

Sarah's POV

"OKAY EVERYONE! I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT TO ANNOUNCE!" Tom shouted through the microphone. This was it! Tom gestured for me to come on stage. The girls said good luck to me and I slowly made my way to the stage. The lights technically blinded me. 

"Okay this is Sarah, you may know her from a previous Wanted Wednesday," Tom spoke to the fans, "Well she's my girlfriend, and I love her to bits!" 

The crowd went silent as Tom walked over and kissed me passionately. They all started cheering and I breathed out a sigh of relief at least these fans didn't hate me. I saw Sheba and her friends cheering by the stage and I smiled at them. Suddenly Tom got down on one knee and pulled out a little black box. I gasped as did the crowd and then everything went silent again. 

"Sarah. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you're beautiful and anyone would be blind not to notice that. Will you marry me?" he says. I was stunned. 

"W-w-wow Tom!" I stammered, "Of course I'll marry you!" I shouted and he started jumping about. The girls backstage were screaming. A few tears came down my face and I wiped them away, all the boys were cheering and Nathan had a stupid smile on his face. Tom once again kissed me. 

I'M THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD.

.....................

aw so Sarah and Tom are getting married! Next chapter will be about their future:) The last chapter........... I'm thinking about doing a new story like a sequel about them. Thanks for reading guys! I love you all so much...... :D

xxxxxxxxxx

....................