Chapter 2- Lexi

*Thomas* 

        I move to Kings College today and I can wait.  I'm curious to see who my roommates are. All of my things are packed up and ready to go so I get in my car and start the drive. 

*Time Skip to when he arrives* 

Finally, I'm here, I have a sigh of relief when I pull into the parking lot. I grab one box and start walking towards reception. 

"Hi, umm Thomas Jefferson" 

"Yes, here is your key and your dorm number is 231." 

"Thank you."

When  I get to the dorm I see none other than Alexander Hamilton. One of my closest friends in High School. 

 "Hey, Alex!! Looks like we are sharing a dorm together!This'll be great just like old times, huh!" 

He jumps back I guess he didn't notice I was here.

"Ahhhhh! Jeez, you scared me. Yeah, I guess that'll be fun." I said sounding more confident than I really was. I was bushing lot so I tried to hide it but it was too late he already saw me blushing.

He's blushing, huh, what did I say?

"What did I do? Your blushing. "

"Huh, What? Noooo? NO! I'm gonna go choose a room!" 

He dashed in a chose the room closest to the door, I laugh at how easily flustered he got. I walk in and put down my box in the room next to his. I unpacked that box mostly all school supplies.  I walk out to get more boxes and then Alex jumps out of his room and runs into me.  

"Oh, umm I'm sorry, I was just going to get more boxes I should've watched where I was gong I'm so sorry, imma go now." 

Mhmhm, he's blushing again. 

"Do you want any help, seeing as your such a smol bean maybe I should help. So you want me to help?

  "Umm, S-s-sure, um my cars umm this wait, no its this way, *nervous laughter* come on," Wow, he seems nervous. 

We walked to his car, I got the heavy boxes full of clothes while he got boxes full of school supplies. While we were walking back we started making casual conversation.  

"So umm, whats your major?"

Mhmhm, of course, he talks of school. 

"I want to major in law or politics."

He's blushing, are those his majors or something?

"So guessing from your cute blush that's what your majoring?"

Wait, did I just say cute, I mean I'm not wrong, but still what is happening in my mind. 

"umm, hehe yeah. Well, when do your classes start Love?"

"What?" 

Ummm did he just call me 'love'? He just ran off? He came out and grabbed the boxes I was carrying and the started full out running to the dorm. I chased after him. But he slammed the door just right as I got there. The clicking sound letting me know that the door was locked. I fell to the floor in front of his door. I heard muffled crying. Oh-no. I didn't realize he was that embarrassed. I got up and started writing a note. 

Alex, 

it wasn't that big of a deal, really, just please come out. I just want to know why you said it. Please respond.  

-Thomas

I slid it under the door and waited. I heard footsteps an then the note was taken from under the door. Then it was slid back under the door.