Chapter 13- FREEZING

*Alex* 

I keep my laptop with me especially when class gets slow. Lately, I've been looking around, jewelry websites for engagement rings. Yup, I've wanted to purpose to Thomas for a while, but I didn't want to purpose during the school year then have to wait. I accidentally was looking at a website while we were at a cafe once and he asked me what I was looking at. I freaked out. But Thomas being Thomas let it go. he is just too sweet. 

Finally, classes are over. I head home to the dorm and start to count my money. Dang. 20 dollars short to get the ring I wanted. I'll just pick up an extra shift at the Law firm down the road. One extra shift should be able to make up for it. I start to get ready for work when Thomas comes in the door. 

"Alex!" 
Somethings up. He usually calls me Lexi. 
"Alex come on we have to go." 
"Why? Whats wrong?" 
"Umm, nothing, I just think we need to leave."
"Um, I have a shift at the Law Firm." 
"But you don't have work today.Why are you picking up extra shifts?" 
"I'm 20 short of what I need t- nooooooo, I cant tell youuuuuu!" I say running and slam my door. I hear a laugh and poke my head through the door, which makes him laugh more. I come out and hug him. 

"so you said we needed to leave?" 
"Umm yeah follow me." 
He grabs my wrist and drags me somewhere. We walk and talk for a little while before we get to the park where we first met. Ahh I remember that. 

*flashback* 

Hey! Leave me alone!" I shouted as they kept pushing me.I fell to the ground and hit my head little on the concrete. Then I heard a new voice, that wasn't kicking me.

"Leave him alone! Now!" They rolled their eyes and then just left. I looked up t the boy who saved me. 

"Hey, thank you for saving me." 
"No problem he says reaching a hand out to me. 
"Why don't you come over and stick with me?'
"Sure umm, 
"Thomas Jefferson." 
"Oh well thank you, Thomas." 

*FlashBack over* 

That was a good day. 

We sit down on a bench and just talk and hold hands. "Remember when we met?" 

"Of course I do Lexi that was the single best day of my life. " 
"Ya know when you stuck your hand out to help me up, the sun shone on you just right and you looked like an angel," I say pretending to frame his face with my fingers. He laughs. 

"I try." This makes me laugh even harder. 

"Lexi?" 
"Ye Thomas?" 
"You love me, right?" 
"Of course I do. I will never stop loving you." 
"mhmhm, okay." 
" Why do you ask?" 
"Well.." 
My heart stops. 

A/N SO I know this chapter was like really realllllllyyyyyyyy short, but I couldn't help but leave you on a cliffhanger. New hapter coming out tomorrow. 

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE