Chapter 5- Protective

*Alex* 
Time Skip 

Classes start today. I'm not too nervous. At least not for Debate Class, because
 Prof. Washington teaches that class. But I'm a little nervous about everything else. 

"Alex, darling are you okay you've been staring t the wall for almost 10 minutes."
Huh, oh yeah I'm fine, just nervous." 
"Well, don't worry I'll be there for you. Even in classes when I'm not there just text me." 
"Thanks, Love."
"How about for our free period we go and get some food?"
"Sure that would be great." 
"Alright its a date. We should get going." 
"Okay, let's go." 

We start walking to our classes. Thomas walks me to debate and then he goes to creative writing. 

"You sure you'll be okay darling?" 
"yes Thomas I'll be fine, don't worry. I'm just little nervous. " 
Okay, but  remember to meet me at, my math class when you finish Law." 
"Okay, I will." 

He leans own an kisses me. It was quick and soft but I felt all my worry melt away. I walk into the debate a little early and decide to pick a seat at the back. I start to take out a notebook when Charles Lee walks in and I know for a fact I'm going to get beat up. 

"If it isn't Alexander Hamilton. What an idiot like you doing in a high-level debate class?" 
"I could ask you the same thing, Lee." 
"WHAT D YYOU SAy?!" 
"I said I could ask you the same thing, Lee."
"And what  that supped to mean?"
"See my point is proven let me spell it out for you. You Are Stu-Pid. Got it?" 
Then he punched me. and I guess I should have seen that coming...I fall to the floor and hear laughs. The bell rings a five-minute warning when Washington walks in. 

"Alex? Son? Ar you okay?" 
"Agh, I got punched once. I got lucky." 
"Uh Alex your nose is bleeding and you have a black eye." 
"Well... give me some tissues and the ill be fine." 
"Okay, but I think you should go to the nurse." 
"I'm okay I swear. I got lucky." 

"AWWW Alex do you daddy need to help you with the bullies?" Lee said it in such a taunting tone that I wanted to get up and kick him in the face. 

"I swear Lee I will come over there an kick you in the face so shut up." 
"Oh no, I'm so scared I'm shaking in my non-existent boots." 

He is trying me so I get u and start to walk over to him but then Washington grabs my arm.  

"Son, don't bother with him.." 
"Fine." 

"Do you need a ride to preschool?I'm sure your daddy can give you a ride.."  

I wriggle out of Washington grasp and get face to face with Lee I grab his shirt and punch him in the face and then kick his side. 

"OW!" 
"Don't mess with me, Lee." 
"Or what? What will you do?" 
"Do you want a broken rib?" 

He gets up and tries to shake up my kick. I'm about to punch him again when Washington grabs my arm and pulls me out of the class. 

"Your only encouraging him Son." 
"'Notcha Son." 
"Son, stop, don't let him get to you. I'll be sure to eat yall way from each other but that's all I can do for this issue." 
"Fine." 

We walk in and Lee sat the back by me so I move over to the opposite end.I plug headphones in rest of the class floods in. I focus on the syllabus Washington passed out and we end u not doing much in class. Just going over a few rules and what will happen in ti class. 

I start to pack up and I'm almost to my next class when Lee shows up again. He shoves me against the wall and punches me a few more times then shoves me to the ground and kicks me. The basically stomps on my with all of his body weight. 

"AGGGHHHH LEE GET OFF I CAN BARLEY BREATH!" 
"Do you want a broken rib?" e ask and I know he's mocking me. He punches me once more then walks off. I can barely move. I know Thomas has a class right now so I try and text John.