Chapter 8- Calm

*Alex* 

A few hours later Thomas and I walk to Herc and Lafs dorm. But before we knock I talk to Thomas. 

"Hey, I love you. Please be calm." 
"Don't worry Lexi, I had a moment of jealousy, I love you too, okay, now knock before I bust the door down. " Thomas and I chuckle for a second before knocking. we brought over mc and cheese to eat while watching the movie. 

"Hey Allex, hey Thomas, come on in so we can start the movie."
"Hey Herc." 
"We brought Mac and cheese!" I hear Thomas pipe up. 

We walk in an have a seat on the couch, pitting the mac and cheese on the coffee table.

John walks in the room rubbing a towel to his wet curly hair. 

"Oh...hey Alexander, hey umm, Hey Thomas. " 

"Hey John, do you know what we're watching?" 

"Umm, No. Laf and Herc have been keeping it all a secret from me."

"Well, we will be waiting until everybody gets here. Aaron, The Schuyler, Maria, Jame, and Theodosia. 

"Oh wow everybody is coming," I say surprised s Herc lists off our group of friends.  

We sit on the couch and make small talk as everyone arrives. the more people who arrive the more everybody relaxes. 

"Alright, now that everyone is here we were thinking of doing a vote for what movie we want to watch. Sound good to everybody?" 

Everbody nods in agreeance.  

"Okay, so, who wants Finding Nemo? Finding Dory? Moana? " 

Herc, Laf, John and Peggy choose Finding Nemo, Thomas, James, and Aaron choose Finding Dory and Theodosia, Eliza, Angelic, and Maria and Alex choose Moana. 

"Okay, so it looks like we are watching Moana, everybody okay with that?" Everybody nods. 

"I think no matter what we choose we would be okay with watching Herc,"Laf says, giggling. 

"Whatever Laf." 

When the movie starts we all cuddle up close to each other. I and Thomas are on the end of the couch cuddled really close while eating mac and cheese. John is on the other side of the couch next to Laf and Herc, who poor John are making out. 

John shoots me a glance that says "Help me"I just shrug and laugh.  

Soon enough everybody is asleep after the movie ended it was just Thomas John and me who are awake. 

"Thomas, Babe, I think maybe we should head back to our dorm," I say with a yawn.

"Sure Lexi, let's go." he picks me up because I was already drifting off to sleep on him. But I all asleep before we even walk out of the door.  

*Thomas* 

Alex falls asleep in my arms before we even walk out of the dorm room. 

"Bye John, again sorry about earlier. Goodnight." 

"Bye Thomas, tell Alex I said goodnight." I  kinda just look at him. 

"Mhm sure." I start walking out of the dorm with Lexi in my arms. He looks so sweet when he is asleep. I can't help but smile looking at him. 

"Mmmmmmmm, Thomas?" 
"Yes, Lexi? I thought you ere asleep?" 
"Mmm. I was. I'm awake now *Yawns* I can walk if you want *Yawns Again* me to." 
"Its okay Lexi, I don't mind carrying you. Your almost asleep again anyway." 
"Mmk. Goodnight Thomas. Love you."
"I love you too Lexi."