『Chapter 4』

After soooo many delays, due to the fact the my wifi was being stupid and wouldn't let me use the internet, I finally have a new chapter... Seriously I wanted to get this out at noon, but like I said, my wifi...

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~

After jimmying the lock, Ben twists the handle of the mahogany door, pushing it open soon after. He steps closer to the door to allow the girl with him to enter the room before he did.

"Welcome to your new room, Hela!" he exclaims, extending his arms towards the rest of the large bedroom to showcase all of its beauty.

Then, the girl Ben was referring to walks past him and enters into the room that is claimed by her. Taking in a quick glance around the room, she smiles, her charcoal eyes beaming with excitement.

Within the large domain, there was an immediate understanding that the room had both modern and old style; mainly, the older aspects of the bedroom was due to what was already built into the structure but also with hints belonging into the bigger furniture selected to the room. The modern aspect belongs to everything else.

The walls were cut between painted drywall and wood panels with the wood being the same as the door, giving the large bedroom a sense of warmth and coziness, while the remaining upper level walls were painted pastel blue. Victorian carpeting stretched all across the room, light blues and golds littering in the designs. Two floor-to-ceiling windows were built into wall that was to the left of the entrance, both offering breathtaking views of the ocean, and two standard windows were on the neighboring wall, at the end of the room. A fireplace was placed by the entrance of the room.

Although the bones of the room were mundane, the furniture and décor added the real personality and hint to what kind of person the resident actually is. A queen size four-poster bed was set between the two windows. The structure of the bed was designed for a princess and painted a faint grey, offering the old style, and the duvet and bed covers were a clean grey with pops of blue in the pillows. Matching nightstands were on the sides of the bed while a cushioned bench littered with pillows was posted on each massive window. A small lounge area was situated before the fireplace; a loveseat and coffee table perched in front while a flat-screen TV was on top of the fireplace. On the other end of the room was the designated dressing area. A white five-panel room divider sat beside the row of wardrobes perched on the wall, and a vanity was pushed against the opposite wall, on the other end of the room divider. Across the bed, there was a study table along with two bookcases filled with books on each end. Finally, landscape photographs of Auradon decorated the walls of the room.

All in all, it was a proper room for a teenage girl. It surely exceeded the expectation for the girl that entered the room.

"It looks so much better than how I remember it," Helena comments.

"That's why it's called a renovation, Hela," says Ben.

Helena, or Hela so nicknamed by Ben, turns back to him and giggles.

"Believe me, this definitely better than all of the boyband posters you had on your wall and the comic books that were always on the floor."

Her smile falters. "You didn't throw away my precious graphic novels, did you?"

"Of course not, Hela."