The Fox Prince Part 1

All my life I was told I was a mistake made by kids. Though it was pretty much true my Mama was 12 when he had me, while my Appa was 9. They were literally kids when they had me, my Mama was the oldest Prince of the Lu state while my Appa was the General of the state's only son. I grew up in Lu state being treated like a rat, all because I was the Lu states oldest Prince's bastard son whose parents weren't even married and were just kids. 

As I was growing up though my Mama kept me close to him and told me not to mind the stupid heads. He said he loved me and that he didn't regret having me. While for my Appa, I barely saw him because after he turned 12 he was forced to join the army by my grandpa's. They didn't want my Appa around because they were scared that Mama and Appa would make the same 'mistake' again. Plus the emperor of Lu state wanted Mama's past buried as much as possible so he could wed him off easier. 

When I was 8 and Mama was 20 he was married off to an emperor named Xi Suwu. The emperor was very young only 16. Mama became his empress and they had 3 children together including the 2 crown princes of Xi state and Lu state. The oldest is Xi Mencius the crown prince of Xi state, second oldest is Lu Hou the crown prince of Lu state than finally the youngest Xi Hua. 

Mencius is 6, Luhou 4 and Hua 1