欢迎来到你的新家 Part 6

We then walked into the palace and the Princes brought me to my chamber I would be staying in for now. It was so beautiful defiantly better than mine in Xi State. "I hope you enjoy your stay here," Yixing said smiling a dimpled smile. I then smiled back at him and bowed "Thank you" I then walked over to my bed and sat down. It was so comfortable. "For you to know you will be competing with other Royals and Nobels, to win our affection," Prince Yifan said once I had sat down. "Competing for your affection?" I questioned. "Yes, you see you aren't the only one here hoping to get married to one of the three princes of Wu-Zhang State" Prince Kai stated. 

"But Emperor Suwu and your father had an agreement that I was to marry one of you. So that our lands could be allied" I said as I stood up and walked over to them. "Our father didn't guarantee a marriage through," Prince Yifan said with a bit of an annoyed expression on his face. I then bowed my head down and nodded my head not wanting to talk about the matter anymore. 

"I think we should leave him alone for now," Prince Yixing said trying to get his brothers out of the room. "See you at dinner Jian," he said as he closed the door behind them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the evening, I and Hyungwon unpacked my stuff, but we didn't completely unpack. "Lucho, why don't we unpack everything?" Hyungwon asked me as he looked at all the bags that were still not unpacked. "I have a feeling we won't need to unpack a lot" I replied back. 

I was deeply in a crisis, what was I to do if I was not married to one of the Princes? What would Sehun do? Oh God, I bet he would send me back to Xi State and I would become a maid there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while of me worrying a servant came to tell me it was dinner time. "Your Highness, dinner is ready if you want to come to eat," she said then left Instantly. I then began to freak out. I was still in my clothes from when I got here and my face was puffy from me crying while I was worrying. "Hyungwon!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. The next thing I knew he was scurrying into my room from his servant corters which were just down the hall from me. "yes, your highness?" he said once he caught his breath. "Help me get changed!" I said. We then jumped into action with Hyungwon helping me get dressed and me washing my face.