卢的儿子 Part 4

It has been a week since Sehun told me about me becoming a bride. He told me that I will be marrying one of the princes of the state. He told me that the state is Wu-Zhang state Which is actually two states together which are Wu State and  Zhang State. Which means I would be marrying into two different states. 

After finding out about the State I did some studying on their family and history. They are a very powerful state that connected as one 60 years ago. The current Emperor is Wu Berndt (Won Bin) 40 and has three sons. His first born is Wu Yifan (Kris Wu) 27 Crown Prince of Wu-Zhang State, Secondborn Zhang Yixing (Lay) 26, Third born Wu Kai (Kim Jongin) 24. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your highness wake up, you have to leave soon for Wu-Zhang State," Hyungwon said trying to wake me up. "Give me a few more minutes" I whined not wanting to get up this morning. "But your highness needs to get up! you need to leave in an hour for Wu-Zhang State" "I don't want to though Hyungwon!" I said still whining at him. 

After I said that I didn't hear a peep from Hyungwon so I thought he gave up so I just continued to sleep. That is until someone picked me up out of my bed, I then opened my eyes to find Shownu carrying me. "Shownu! put me down" I said trying to get out of his arms "Sorry your highness but you need to get ready," he said as he put me down on the floor. 

After that little event this morning I got ready in record timing.

After I was ready I headed to the dining hall to eat before I left, fallowed by Hyungwon and Shownu to accompany me. When I reached the dining hall no one was there which means that everyone had already ate but me. "Great I'm late for breakfast" I said as I sat in my usual seat "I will get you something to eat your highness" Hyungwon said as he went to the kitchen to get me some breakfast. 

Soon Hyungwon came back with some food and I started to eat. After a few minutes I finished and stood up to go back to my room to pack for my journey to a new kingdom. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your highness do you want some of your books to go with you?" Hyungwon said as he picked up a book from my table by my bed. I shook my head "Yes and please pack them carefully" I than continued what I was doing which was writing a letter to my Mama. 

Soon I was done writing my letter to my mother so I put it in a envelope and put Mama's name on the front.

Dear Mama

I am heading off to a new Kingdom to be wedded to a Prince, I am a bit scared but I know that this is best for the family to protect them. 

I hope to be back soon once I have married one of the Prince's of Wu-Zhang State, please tell Luhou,Hua and Bii gege that I am going to miss them very much and that I love them. 

Sincerely Lu Jian

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'"Its time to go your highness" Hyungwon said once he was done packing. I than got up from where I was sitting and walked toward my bedroom door. Once I reached the door I turned back and looked at my room. It held many memories for me, my childhood and the place where I met my bestfriend Hyungwon. 

I than remembered about my letter  to my mother so I took it out of my sleeve that I was hiding it in and sat it down on the table beside my bed. I than turned back around and walked out of my room and headed for the front of the palace. 

Once I was in front of the palace I saw that there was a carriage ready for me and everyone was outside to say good bye to me. I smiled and walked down the palace stairs to my Mama and Step father. I bowed to them than looked at my siblings and Bii gege and gave them a smile. "Have a safe trip Jian" Mama said as he hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forehead and cheeks. "I love you Cho" Mama whispered to me before he let me go. After he let me go Luhou came up to me and hugged me "I will miss you gege" he said almost on the verge of tears.  "Gege will miss you to Luhou" I said as I returned the hug. I than turned to Hua and gave him a kiss on the forehead "Be a good boy Hua" I said than ruffled his hair a bit. 

Than I turned to Bii gege, he to was almost on the verge of tears also. "Be safe Jian" he said as he hugged me and patted my back a little. "Good bye Bii gege" I said returning the hug. I than turned to Mencius, he was looking away from me with a stern look on his face. "Mencius say good bye to Jian" Mama said but he wouldn't even give me a glance. I then sighed heavily "Good bye Mencius" I said than patted his head a bit. I than looked at Sehun and bowed to him "Good bye Imperial father" I said. I never really called him father but this time when I did he seemed taken aback. I than looked at him and seen a bit of a smile on his face "good bye Jian" he said back. 

I than looked at the carriage and saw that Hyungwon was already Inside waiting for me. I than looked back to my family one more time and gave them a smile and a bow than I walked to the carriage. Once I was inside I looked out the window to see everyone waving at me except for Sehun and Mencius. I than sighed heavily and looked in front of me where Hyungwon was. "You ready your highness?" he asked, I shook my head and he peeked his head out to the driver. "We are ready to go Shownu" he said and than sat back down on his seat. 

I than raised one of my brows at him "Shownu is coming?" I asked. He than began to blush "Yes your highness" I than began to laugh at Hyungwon's shyness. 

Its funny that my bestfriend is in love with a guard and with that Shownu who is almost as tuff as a rock. "How are you two doing anyways?" I asked to start a conversation. "We are ok your highness" he said as he kept on blushing. 

They have been together now for about a month. It was kind of a weird relationship for them since Hyungwon was my personal servant and Shownu was a palace guard.  So I asked Mama if Shownu could be my personal guard to make it easier for them to be together. 

As I was in my thoughts I felt the carriage larch ahead and I was pulled out of my thoughts. We where now on our way to the Wu-Zhang State.