福克斯王子 Part 2

I was sleeping soundly when all of a sudden something started to jump on me and say, "Gege! gege wake up!" I opened my eyes to find my younger brother Luhou jumping on me. "Gege lets play!" he said as he continued to jump on me, even if he is 4 and crown prince he still has a lot of energy like all kids. "Luhou, gege is tired please let him sleep," I said as I brought my cover-up over my face. "But Luhou wants gege to play with him!" he said as he kept on jumping on me. "why do you have to bother gege? why not someone else" I said pulling the cover off my face and taking him into my arms to stop him from continuing to jump on me. 

"But there is no one to play with" I raised an eyebrow at him "There are tons of people in the castle though Luhou" but right after I said that he bowed his head down and started to sniffle. "But Omma and Appa would get mad at me if I woke them up than Mencius has training and Hua is too young" after Luhou said that I felt guilty. "Plus gege has nothing to do, the only thing he does is read books all day and be pretty" be pretty? huh? "What do you mean to be pretty?" I said aes Luhou started to snuggle up to me in my arms. "Your pretty, I even heard the guards say that you are very f*ck able all because you are as pretty as a woman like Omma" "Luhou no swearing!" I yelled after he said f*ck. "Sorry gege, but I was just repeating what the guards said exactly" I than sighed and leaned back onto my head board. "Ok but please don't say it again" "Yes gege" Luhou said as he got himself comfortable finally. 

After a couple of minutes Luhou was finally asleep while he was cuddled up to me. I than moved to lay down again while I still let Luhou sleep cuddled up to me. "Sleep well lil brother" I said as I kissed his forehead and drifted off into sleep myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"He Is here your majesty!" I heard a guard yell, I than opened my eyes and got up. When I got up a hole bunch of guards ran into my room, than pointed their spears,swords and arrows at me. My eyes opened wide and my mouth droped. Than right after the guards came in I see my step father and beside him holding his hand Mencius and on his otherside Mama while he is carrying Hua. "Your Majesty, Mama" I said as they walked up to my bed to see Luhou still cuddling into me and sleeping. "Thank god he is ok" Mama said, while Sehun just glared at me. "A crown prince shouldn't be sleeping in the same bed as a Bastard Rat Prince" Sehun said as he kept on glaring at me. If you haven't noticed already Sehun or his Majesty, Xi Suwu doesn't like me. 

I than bowed my head to Sehun and got out of my bed and kneeled on the floor beside my bed still looking down. "I would think that filth like you would know your place by now" Sehun said as he let go of Mencius hand and walked up to me. Right when he got near me he raised his hand and smaked me across my face, leaving a red mark across my face. 

After Sehun smaked me Luhou woke up to see me on the floor kneeling in front of his father with a red mark on my face. "Appa!" he said as he got off the bed and came in front of me and touched the mark on my face. I winced in pain when he touched the mark, than he stood up and looked straight at Sehun. "Appa I asked gege to play with me but he wouldn't than I accidentily fell asleep. Please don't punish him Appa!" Luhou bagged his father as he began to cry. "I would have thought my son knew better than to lay beside a Bastard. To make things worse share contact with one while sleeping" Sehun said as he shook his head at his son. 

Than Sehun turned around and left fallowed by his oldest son Mencius leaving me, Luhou, Mama and Hua in my room alone. I continued to kneel with my head down after Sehun left. "Raise your head Cho" Mama said once he knew Sehun had left. 

Mama only calls me Cho when Sehun isn't around or any of his supervisors or generals around. So pretty much whenever someone of high rank is around he calls me Jian. 

I than raise my head and look at my Mama, he had a sad expresion on his face. "Appa shouldn't treat gege like that" Luhou said breaking the silence that engulfed us. "I know Luhou but even if he is your borther and has royal blood. He is still not your fathers son which means that he deson't have to be nice to him" Mama explained. Luhou than huffed and put a angry expression on, "When I become Emperor, I will have many sons and not hurt them" Luhou declaired. Which made me and Mama laugh, "Of course you will my son" Mama said as he went over to Luhou and kissed his head. 

"Breakfast will be soon ok Cho?" Mama said as he came over and kissed me too. I nodded "Yes Mama" He than smiled at me and walked out of my room still carrying Hua. After they left I looked at Luhou, "you better go get dressed for breakfast" I told Luhou. He smiled at me and shook his head "Ok gege" He than ran out of my room to go get dressed. 

I than sighed deeply and went and sat on my bed. Than I heard a knock on my door "May I come in your Majesty?" I heard Hyungwon ask. "Yes, please come in" I said, than Hyungwon opened my door and walked in. "Better get you ready for breakfast your Majesty" Hyungwon said as he got me some clothes. I nodded than walked outside into my courtyard where I saw some maids putting some water into my tub. "Your Majesty's tub should be full very soon" one of the maids said as they finished up putting water into my tub. I than sat down on the edge of the tub and put my hand into the water to feel how it was, It was quite warm.

The maids than left and Hyungwon came and undressed me and helped me into my tub. Once in he put some flower petals in the bath to make it smell good. Than he started to scrub my body and put some oil in my hair.  After he was done I just relaxed in the tub for a while, before I had to go for breakfast.