× RULES ×

The rules are pretty simple

The rules are pretty simple. Follow them and you'll be accepted.

1: No plagiarism, bribery, or bullying
Not only is it illegal to take a work if you don't have the authors permission, but it is just disrespectful. If you are interested in joining, please enter your own work, or tag the author of the book. If you are caught bribing the judges or cyber bullying a contestant or judge, you will be kicked out of the awards and not welcomed back in future events. So please, think before you act. This is a fair awards for everyone.

2: Follow and add
Please, follow this page and add this book to your library (public or private), for updates and messages. Following Comments and Critiques will be a requirement, but adding the book will be your choice. Also, the admins who are running this awards are always available to be messaged, and if you would like to check out their books, they can be found at DarkRain1002 and LeexShin. This is also not required, but suggested for more information.

3: Chapters and Views
There is no limit for chapters, although, the more you have, the better chance the judges will be able to understand the story. Also, only those books that has less than 10k views will be allowed to join. Let's give way to those who amazing undiscovered writers, yeah?

4: Entry Limit
You can enter two books as long as they are of different genre. One may be a sub genre if your two books the same or your genre is full, although, it just fit that genre very well.

5: Language
As much as we want to read all those wonderful pieces, English stories are the only ones who are allowed to enter. We wish we know a lot of languages but sadly, we don't.

6: Form
Please follow the instructions on joining the awards. Do not enter here; enter in the Form and entries chapter. To conclude you have read the rules, make sure to answer this question in your Form: What is the name of your favorite character in YOUR book (please just say the name)? This is your special pass. It changes weekly.

7: Changes
If you end up changing the title of your book or your account name, please let us know asap. Your book will not be able to be judged properly if we aren't able to find it.

8: Judging
You can not judge and enter the same genre. They must be separate.

9: Remember
Have fun! If any questions needed to be asked, you know where to go!

Also, a few date reminders!

Application will end on July 20, 2018 (11:59pm GMT)

Announcement of winners will be on September 15, 2018 (8:00pm GMT)

That's all. We hope you follow everything (it's not that much of a hassle anyway) so we can run the awards smoothly. Please cooperate with us and have fun xx

 Please cooperate with us and have fun xx