WINNERS: TEEN FICTION

Sorry for the long wait but here's our winners for the TEEN FICTION category! This genre has been judged by one of our admins, LeexShin!

In third place...

Grayson Mith by CourtneyJDBxo

I've read a couple of books that started with an alarm clock. Heck, I think I have one with it. But bear with me, Jackson picking locks? Hell yes. I like how the writer was upfront that Libby will have problems. More like a ton of them, and the pacing might be slow but it gets better. The characters are interesting, however, and you will anticipate Grayson's appearance on the later chapters. The conflict and setting were established and I think that's a good thing, so job well done!

In second place...

Her Name is Memory by Hug_Me_BrothaXD

The very first chapter already took me places! Like I traveled from New York to Alabama. The thoughts about his dead mother slowly killed me throughout the chapters. The characters are relatable, and I'm liking David. I don't know if it just me but I guess the writer was taking their time on establishing the characters' places in the world they created since the pace was kind of dragging for me. It's a nice read, though, and guys, no spoilers but wait for Elise and Nate's first encounter. Kudos!

And in our first place...

Invisible Wounds by CorrinaNovels

The story tackled controversial prejudices and topics that are still being denied by our society and I think the book serves also as an important reminder that these things are real. I'm a sucker for dark beginnings and with how it started, I felt it all. The fear of Malia for Alycia's life, the pain when the person she loved left her forever. The writing style could be improved. I suggest have a proofreader for that, and help you with showing more of the story than telling. Nonetheless, I like it, and kudos!

Congratulations to our winners! May the Writing deities be with you!

For those who have not been chosen, don't be sad! You've all done a good job, and we hope the best for your future endeavors!

Love,
CCWW Family