Meeting the new members

English 

Korean

"Are you sure that you have everything you need Jaeri?" my mom asked. "Ne, eomma. I do. Don't worry." I told her. "Oh, honey, I'm just worried about you, you're going to be a K-pop idol and I won't see you for god knows how long." She said fanning herself. I smiled and kissed her cheek before I was late for my flight. I ran off waving goodbye, and headed towards the gate. 

~time skipeu yereobeun

I got off my plane, and arrived into the main area. I looked for who was going to pick me up, and there was a guy holding a sign. I ran over to him. "Jaeri, let's go before we're late. Oh, and by the way I am your manager Yeongu." he told me and I smiled. "and you know me, but since you can speak English, everything is all gucci." We got inside the van and drove to the company. We went inside, and we went to a meeting room. "guys, meet your new maknae and member, Jaeri." Yeongu said. I entered the room and saw 18 guys in there. "A-annyeong, I am Jaeri. I am 14 and from Florida, nice to meet you." They all laughed and smiled at me. "She's so cute." one of them said. "Get to know her guys and then we will get food." Yeongu said. I looked at him as 
my eyes grew wide. "O-oppa, don't leave me here with them. Please?" I begged him. He laughed at me and told me to stay calm. He left and one of them stood up. "Hey, I am Jisung, the original maknae. The others are.." he introduced me to the others and I got comfortable with them slowly. Yeongu returned, and I quickly ran over to him. "Food!" I yelled and giggled. I got the food from his hands and started eating it. Yeongu laughed and picked me up to place me on the table. The other members started eating also. After we finished, we went to the practice room. "Jaeri, show them a dance." Yeongu said and I looked at him. 

"Good job Jaeri!" Mark said. I smiled and ran back to Yeongu. "Oppa, Ice cream!" He looked down at me and shook his head no.  I pouted and went back to the other members to work on our new song. The CEO came in and told us to sit down. "You guys have been preparing for debut, I know. But...you guys are going to be debuting in different groups." He told us. He then told which members were in which group and then he looked at me. "Jaeri, you are a soloist." He looked at me and the others yelled out: "WHAT?!?!?!" I flinched away and ran to Yeongu. "Come here Jaeri," Johnny told me and I ran and sat in his lap. "Guys, start practicing now." "What about me..?" I asked him. He took me to another studio and told that the whole area was mine. "You..."