Pranking the members

I explained it to them, and they looked around the room. When I finished, Taeyong sighed. "I am the leader of 10+ members, and I have to deal with the crap you do to our baby?" he asked looking around the room in exasperation. It was silent. Yeongu walked in breaking the silence. "Home.Now." he said and we left to get in the car to our dorms. When we arrived, Yeongu went straight to his room, after the argument between Johnny, Ten, Jisung, Chenle and Taeyong. They were arguing over something stupid, and Yeongu tried getting them to stop. Everyone just came into my dorm, and they just sat in the living room in silence, while I went to go and shower. 

I went back to the living room only to see them watching a movie, and some of them asleep

I went back to the living room only to see them watching a movie, and some of them asleep. I giggled to myself, because I am going to be the first one up and I am going to show them how evil I can be. 

Next morning.....5:00 a.m.

I woke up to my alarm I had set, and after I got out of bed, I fixed my bed, and my phone and went downstairs. They were all asleep in the living room. I put my ear against Yeongu's door and he was knocked out. I smirked and grabbed random things, such as plates, knives, pans, speakers, lighters, etc. I set everything up, and went to connect my phone to the speaker, and grabbed a bong hammer along with a megaphone. I blasted Fake Love, and yelled into the megaphone singing along. I went around turning on the fire alarms, letting our plates fall and break, threw knives into walls, smashed pans on the ground, still while singing to BTS. I saw them immediately wake up when the commotion happened, and they looked around as everything was everywhere and when they processed everything, I saw 19 very angry males looking at me. Their eyes were dark and they were getting out of bed threateningly, and slowly. I screamed into the mega phone, and threw it down and smirked at them. I then ran to my room like woodpecker would, and locked the door. I had my phone with me, and laughed so hard. then banging was heard on my door. I paused the speaker, and listened. The banging continued as the guys were yelling at me. "OPEN UP THE DAMN DOOR JAERI!!!! OPEN IT NOW!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW PISSED WE ARE RIGHT NOW?!?!?!" I heard the English speaking members yell, and I slowly backed up against the wall. I unlocked the door, and ran back to my bed as they all tumbled onto the floor seething. "I'm screwed..." I said as they stood up and sat all around me. "WhY ThE fUcK WouLD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!!" Yeongu yelled. "You just made a deal with the devil when you agreed to let me be a member, and on top of that, I am getting revenge for everything that happened. Simple." I said casually trying not to show the fear in my eyes. "Simple...SIMPLE?!?!?!" Jaemin yelled, and I flinched. I have never seen any of them this angry before. I looked down. "SoRrY!!" I said. Jeno came over to me. "Please don't do it again," he said and the others nodded their heads. I just nodded mine also. They got off the bed, and went to clean everything up. I smirked. I had my brothers on the phone the entire time when they were in my room. "The fuck Jaeri, we leave you to seek your vengeance, and you wreak this much craziness?" Minghao said and I said nothing. "Yes.." I said after a little bit. "I am coming over to your dorm to talk them about a few things. What's the address?" Minghao asked and I gave it to him. I heard over the phone, "WE are coming also!!!" I just laughed and hung up. I got myslef dressed.