Birthday Surprise and birthday forgotten?

Today was a special day for me, and Johnny. It's our birthday, and I wondered what the others were doing for our birthday. I did my morning routine, and went to see what was the plan for today, or if they knew it was my birthday today. 

I let my hair down and put on lip balm

I let my hair down and put on lip balm. I went into the kitchen where I knew Taeyong was at cooking. I sat down on the stool watching Taeyong from behind. "Oppa, do you know what today is?" I asked him excitedly. "Yes Jaeri, it's Johnny's birthday. Why? Is there something else going on?" he asked still cooking breakfast. "O-oh, it's nothing. I was just curious. I'm going to go to the other oppas. Do you need me to call the Dreamies and U?" I asked while leaving. "Yes please, that would be great!" he said moving on to another pan. 

Taeyong p.o.v 

In mind....

Of course I know what today is, it's yours and Johnny's birthday. I am only like this, because I have a very big surprise for you. I hate seeing our maknae like this, but, in order to get revenge on the mean pranks you did to us and have time to plan your surprise party, I have to lie...Please forgive me for this. I will even give $50 extra if you aren't angry... 

Jaeri p.o.v 

I went out and got the other members, but because Taeyong forgot my birthday I'm guessing the others did also and only remembered Johnny, since they've all been together for a long time. "YAH! What are you wearing?!?! Did Taeyong see you???" Ten asked freaking out. I looked at him weirdly. "No, because he was busy cooking breakfast and I just came to get you guys. I got the dreamies already. Hurry up!" I told him and the others as they came to the door hearing Ten freak out. I left as they all followed me inside the 127 dorm. We arrived, and all went to sit at the living room. When I entered with the U's, everyone looked up and Taeyong's eyes widened. "The fuck are you wearing??!?!?!" he yelled at me as I looked down at him. I shrugged and went to my room to grab my phone. I came back out, and went to them. "Oppas, I am going to Lotte World today, and might be gone the rest of the day so I have some time to myself. If you guys are going to practice, let me know so I can meet up with Yeongu later." I told them and they just nodded their heads focusing on the tv. I sighed, grabbed my mini bookbag got my shoes on and left.  "Oppa, can you take me to Lotte World? I want to be alone today." I asked Yeongu through the phone as he was shopping. "Gurae, I will. Do the others know?" he asked. "They know all right, but they chose to focus on the tv and listen to me." I replied back. He hummed in response. "I will be there in a few minutes to pick you up and drop the stuff at the house." "Okay. I am sitting on the steps." 

five minutes later...

Damn, that was fast. He moved the stuff to inside the dorm, and then he came back out. "Let's go." We arrived at Lotte World a few minutes later, and I started running around as soon as I got out of the car, and Yeongu was running after me. After he caught up to me, we walked around and when I saw the Viking, I grabbed Yeongu's hand, and pulled him towards it. "Y-yah, you r-really want to ride this?" He asked as his voice got high pitched. I looked at him and nodded. In the corner of my eye, I saw people pointing, taking photos and videos of us, and whispering to each other. We got to the line, and everyone looked at me. The line slowly got shorter and shorter until we were finally in front, and we got on the ride and sat towards the back of the right side. the ride started, and I had so much fun, while Yeongu was grabbing onto the bar for his life and screaming with his eyes shut. "I....WILL...KILL..Y-YO-U!!!" He yelled and I just laughed. The ride finally ended for some minutes, and Yeongu got out the ride as fast as possible, and wobbled while waiting for me. He was only a few inches taller, so he leaned on me for support. He gasped for air as he recovered. We went to get ice cream, as to make up for Yeongu shaving 10 years off his life. "Ajusshi, one chocolate ice creameu, one dalgi ice creameu." I told the man working the stand. I finished paying and grabbed the ice cream and went to where Yeongu was sitting at, and there were a bunch of girls surrounding him. I mean, of course, he is a very good looking manager. I approached him, as I got closer I heard them talking trash about me. "I mean, oppa what do you find in Jae? She's an idol because of her brothers, and she's not even that pretty. You should date me instead." I smirked and walked around to the girl. "I mean he loves me, because he is my manager and he takes care of me as it is mine's and Johnny's birthday, but because they don't remember my birthday, and only Johnny's he came to celebrate it with me. He also speaks English which helps a lot for me, as I cannot control my anger at times, and I know a plethora of languages. He just speaks English with me like we are in America. Am I right oppa?" I said as everyone turned to me and I walked through to give him his ice cream.  She looked at me and smiled. "I speakeu Engrish veruy good." The girl said and I just laughed. "So you'd understand if I said, I am in love with a NCT Dream member and a Shinee member?" I smirked while eating my ice cream and some girls were still watching what was going on. "Yeseu. You likeu this shitty." I started laughing and Yeongu looked away. Everyone immediately understood the situation and started laughing silently. "Pabo. I said that I am in love with one of my members and sunbaes. Now, please go away and leave me and my manager alone." I told her and she ran off embarrassed. I sighed and sat down with Yeongu. "Wanna go home now?" he asked me and I just nodded. "I don't want to play anymore." I told him and he just nodded. We finished eating our ice cream and cleaned up. Yeongu held my hand and walked out with me in case I ran away again. We arrived at the car and Yeongu got a text. "We have to go home instead of playing around more." he told me. I just nodded very pissed that my birthday was ruined. We arrived home, and Yeongu waited for me, knowing I was upset. we walked into the dorm, and the lights were off. "Oppas, we're home!!" I yelled and heard silence. I turned on the lights and no one was home. I saw a note on my door and I grabbed it. 

Jae, I know you are angry at us,  for forgetting your birthday but I want you to put on this outfit and come to Food for thought, and tell them you are there for a party. Love you maknae! -Johnny

I looked down and saw 2 boxes. I picked them up and went to the bathroom. I changed into them and looked at myself in shock. 

I exited the room, and went to where Yeongu was at and he looked as clueless as I did

I exited the room, and went to where Yeongu was at and he looked as clueless as I did. He was in a tuxedo, and we just got into the car to go to our location. When we arrived, I asked around for a waiter and everyone ignored us. A few people just pointed to where we should go, until we entered. "Hello?" I said into the creepy room with Yeongu next to me. The lights then suddenly turned on, and I saw my family and the guys. I put my hand to my mouth and started crying. Yeongu immediately came to my side and rubbed my back, since he knows how frustrated I've been all day. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAE!!" everyone said and I cried even harder. They brought a cake to Johnny and I, while singing the birthday song. We celebrated, and opened up gifts, and then went home. 

When we arrived home, I fell down onto the couch, and turned on the tv. A few of the members came and told me to get up so they could sit down on the couch. I laid on top of them, and the channel suddenly changed to All K-pop and the news was on. "Today, NCT's maknae was spotted at Lotte world with a guy she says is her manager. They were acting like they were on a date, and she got into an argument with a fan(?) There is even one part where she said she loves one of the Shinee members, and one of her own members. After having an issue with her and having a point where they were speaking English, that they left the park not staying for long. Who is this member? Stay tuned for more later."  Oh shit...they found out.....I'm dead.... 

I felt all of their eyes on me except for Yeongu's eyes, and Mark starts talking. "Who is it Jae?" I can't tell them it's Jaemin...Na Jaemin....and Jeongin...and Key....Damn it...