family, friends, and a dance

It was my older brother Jihoon, from the famous group Wanna One. "OPPA!!!" I screamed happily and jumped into his arms. He stumbled back and laughed. "Baby, you are heavy get off me." I giggled and got off him. "I heard you were going to be a female member and have to start off as a soloist." He looked at me as he said that and I nodded. He looked at me again and told me to dance. I started dancing, and he was acting like a proud mom at a preschooler dance."Do you want to go see the other brothers?" He asked me and I nodded. We exited the room, and went to the Dream's practice room. "BYE!!!" I screamed and they all jumped. I ran out and left to look for Jihoon's car. 

I found it, and climbed on top of the car

I found it, and climbed on top of the car. Jihoon came and looked at me. He started the car and drove off. We arrived at his apartment, and I heard yelling. I turned to look at Jihoon. "What's going on?" I asked him he shrugged. We entered, and i saw all 4 of my brothers. Zelo, Minghao or The8, Hoseok or Jhope, and Jackson. "..." "Jaeri!!!! MY BABY!!!" Jackson yelled. I was tackled by him, and looked up at Jihoon who was trying not to laugh. "GET OFF ME!!!!" I screamed. He got off, and I was picked up by Zelo. He carried me like you would do to a baby on the side of your hip, and he placed me on the couch. "How are your members?" I asked Zelo. He looked at me and sighed.  I didn't say anything since I know what happened. "Children, let's eat!" Minghao yelled. I giggled quietly and got off the couch. I went and hugged Minghao from behind. "Who are you?" he asked me and I turned him around. He gasped. "Oh, you've grown baby." He smiled and took me with him to the dining room. WE sat down, and started eating after everyone was there. I finished my food, and giggled. "Want more baby?" Hoseok asked. I shook my head and looked at the clock, than at Jihoon. "I only have time to eat and spend a wee bit of time with you guys and then I have to head back which is right now." I told them. Jihoon stood up, and we headed to the front door. My other brothers followed, and we hugged goodbye to each other. 

Later times~

We arrived back at SM, and I looked at Jihoon. He gave a slight nod of his head, and I took off out of the car. I went into the main practice room, and waited for 127 to finish up their practice. They finished, and the others came in. "Guys, are you excited for debut?" Haechan asked. I looked away, and Haechan started talking again. "Are you excited for your debut?" He asked me. I nodded my head slightly. "Can we see your new song?" Renjun asked. I looked at him and shook my head. They all cheered as I stood up and went to get my song. I came back to the room and they were all on the sides waiting for me. 

I finished, and they all smiled at me. "Our baby is so cute!!" a few of them gushed and I rolled my eyes. i was then pulled over to Kun and I struggled to get out his grasp. "GeGe, you are squeezing to tight!" He laughed and released me. I gasped for air, and ran to Chenle. "GEGE, SAVE ME FROM THESE CRAZY PEOPLE!!!" I screamed as he laughed. He hugged me, and started waddling with me to the dreamies. CEO Soo-man busted into the room. "Boys, get ready. You are going to debut tomorrow. First group will be NCT U." He said as they all looked at each other excitedly. He looked at me and then looked away. "Debut when you are ready, because I have a spot tomorrow for Music bank." I screamed scaring the other members, and Ran out the studio going to get my bag. "SEE YOU TO-.....I need to be dropped off at the dorm..." I said as I stopped in the hallway while the others were looking at me like I was crazy. Yeongu sighed and walked me to the car so I could be dropped off at the dorm. "Jesus, you need to stay calm. The boys are starting to get scared of you." He told me and I glared at him. "Buy me chocolate when I want or need it, and then I will be nice." I replied back. 

Laterss... 

We arrived, and I got out with my bag and started towards the front of the door, when I heard Yeongu yell something about the others possibly coming home late. I just nodded and went inside to my room. I turned on the tv and I choked on my saliva when I saw who was on tv it was....