Two groups, one female

As Jaeri mentioned before at a concert she had, she is going to be in another boy group. Seventeen. She had a meeting with them and she was their newest member of the maknae line. Today is her new song release date and Seventeen's comeback. They are coming back with Adore U. This is a prank. she will be promoting with them, and her songs. 

"YAH!!!!" one of the Seventeen members yelled and I sighed. woozi oppa is going to kill one of the members which is not surprising. His guitar was touched. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! STOP TRYING TO KILL HIM OPPA!!! HE DIDN'T DO SHIT!!!" I yelled as Joshua walked into the room. "Who dares to cuss?!?!?!" He yelled angrily. I immediately pointed to Dokyeom and he glared at me. I just gave him my cutest smile and a peace sign. he rolled his eyes. 'sorry Hyung, it won't happen again." he said taking the blame since I act all innocent. I left yesterday to come be with Seventeen for at least two-three comebacks, and then go back to be with NCT permanently. The oppas cried so hard because I wouldn't be with them when their new song comes out and I will be gone for about a year or so. jaemin oppa is leaving to recover from his injury due to Chenle and Jeno. they were horsing around and Jaemin told them to stop but because they couldn't, It resulted in him getting injured. what did they do? the jumped on him. "Jaeri, it's time for practice." Mingyu said. 'Okay..." 

"Emo, get your ass the fuck up and practice." I said to wonwoo as he sat there the entire time watching us. I got a shoe thrown at my head and looked down at it. Of course.  Joshua. "Sorry oppa, I won't cuss again when you're around." Joshua looked at me aand I looked behind him. Sungcheol actually sent a flying kick to Seungkwan and he didn't even do anything. a soccer ball was then thrown hitting one of them where there dick was at and I just laughed. "How can you 20-something year olds act like teenagers?" I said and they all stopped what they were doing. "HAH?!?!?!?!?! TEENAGERS?!?!?!?! ARE YOU CALLING US LITTLE KIDS!?!??!" They all yelled at me and I laughed so hard. I then saw a very tall shadow over me and I ran out the room into Pristin's damce room and I locked the door. "What's wrong?" Roa asked me and I looked at her. "S-Seventeen.." She sighed. "What did you do?" "I called them little kids apparently even though I said that they look like teenagers because one had a flying kick sent to him, another had his dick injured, another one almost had his head blown off by a guitar, and one almost got 3 bars of soap inside his mouth." I told her and she grabbed the bat they always had in there for me and them. (there's actually 3 that are mine). She chose the one I save for Seventeen, and handed it to me. 'If your family finds oout about this and they know that you have several of therse, they are going to kill us."I looked over at her with one eyebrow raised. "Your brother's and your image would be ruined. Jiayou! I will be right here waiting for you with our special bat. the pristine mmebers had one with their name on it and a team bat. For each. I looked at her and smiled while I unlocked the door and an into the Seventeen studio where they wer at waiting for me. I dragged the bat behind me, and they widened their eyes. "Put down the bat please." Vernon asked me and I smiled. then Hoshi came in and told us to get ready to work for our choreography. 

I laid down on the floor entirely tired and saw a shadow over me. He pulled me up, and we practiced aagain and again. Little did I know in these next  few years, that people qould miss me as a solo artist and that NCT would become more popular in their units leaving me the odd one out. 

2 years and 7 months later

I was done being with Seventeen for the comebacks they-we had, and I was sad that I had to go. WE came back with Don't Wanna Cry, Clap, and Thanks. Over these 2 years and the months I had with them, we became like siblings, and that we were inseparable. Everyone thought that we were going to be Seventeen with 14 members for good. "Call us when you return to the dorm. We'll hang out when ALL our schedules are free." sungcheol said and I smiled. "Okay." I got in  the car where Yeongu was waiting, and when we got back to the dorm, the members were there but they ignored me. 'Hey oppas, I missed you guys." I said so they could hear but they all just ran around the dorm. 'We got to go guys! Let's go! We can't be late." Yuta yelled and I sighed. of course, all of them were hotshots. I called Kun, but he didn't pick up. I just went into my room and saw that everything was the same, and I smiled at my only comfort at this time. "Minghao...Jihoon....Zelo....Hoseok....Jackson...are you guys busy?" I asked through the phone as they were all together at Music Bank. "No, you can come visti us since we are having dry rehearsal right now. ask them if you can come to the wanna one waiting room." Hoseok said. "Okay." I hung up the phone and changed into this outfit: