Solo Song

I was in my new studio, thinking of a song for my Solo debut, until I thought of a great song and I got straight to the lyrics. 

Few hours later...

I finished the song and stood up and victoriously screamed. I stretched, and was about to leave until the door slammed open. "Are you okay Jaeri? Was someone in here?" Taeyong asked me. I looked at him and shook my head. He sighed in relief and went back to practicing for his debut in NCT 127. I ran off to find Yeongu and ended up in the Dream's practice room. "Yeongu, take me home!!!! I want to go home!!!! I want ice cream!!!!" I shouted and he rolled his eyes. "Fine!!!! We'll go get ice cream, but you can't go home until the others are finished." he told me. I looked at him and smiled. He chuckled at how cute I was being and left with me to the store. We arrived, and I started running around the store getting the foods and ice cream. He ran after me, and when we arrived at the counter, he paid for everything in shock after hearing how much it cost. It was $102.48. We went back, and went to the main practice room, and I went to get the other members. When they arrived, I went to Lucas and sat in his lap since he was tall, and I like him more than any of the other members. "Jaeri, can I have some of your ice cream? I am really hot from practice, and I want something cold to eat." I looked at him and gathered all my ice cream and went to a corner of the room. He then came over, and took a few of my ice cream. I started whining and crying, and left the studio. 

Lucas p.o.v 

I took her ice cream after asking for some, and she started complaining. She then got up and left. "Yah, she's just a baby. Don't do that to her." Jaehyun hyung told me. I looked down feeling guilty. I went to go look for her, and I heard her talking to herself. "Stupid period, I could've killed him if I weren't on my stupid period." I silently chuckled, and walked back to the practice room. "How is she?" Chen le asked. I smiled.

Yn p.o.v
I finished changing, and walked back to the studio. "Are you on your female thing?" Lucas asked. I  looked at him and my eyes widened. "How do you know that?" I asked him. At this point, everyone was looking at us. " you were talking about it when you were in the bathroom." He replied back. I walked out and went to my studio and met my....