-Chapter 3-

Peter Kirkland's navy blue satchel thumped against his side as he ran through the halls of the meeting building. The micronation and his adopted brother were racing each other to get to the Micronation 'Meeting' room, and the race was actually really fun.

"I'm beating you, Ladonia!" Sealand called out, not noticing where he was going nor the fact that his laces were undone. The boy steps on a lace, and already knows what's going to happen.

He lands flat on his face and gets up almost immediately. "Sealand, are you ok?" His adoptive brother asked, seemingly concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine!" The brit called back, wincing. His arms had taken the brunt of the fall which isn't that good. But, at least it wasn't his chest. He would of definately yelped in pain had that happened.

"You're lucky neither Mum or Dad saw you fall over, Sea, they'd have killed you searching for injuries" Ladonia joked, and Sealand laughed along.

The two micronations walked he rest of the way to the Micronation 'Meeting' room. As Sealand opens the door, he forces his lackluster smile to become brighter. Luckily, Ladonia doesn't seem to notice. Peter walks to the head of the table and sits down, basically throwing the satchel onto the wooden surface.

A few peices of paper slide out, but one in particular catches the micronation's eyes. It was a folded-A4 sheet with splodges of reddish-brown paint covering it. There were also marks of where water had once been.

Hesitantly, he reached out and grabbed it, tearing it slightly in the process. He took the top side and lifted it skywards.

Dear Sealand, and whoever else takes their time to read this

The before-mentioned boy cocked a Kirkland eyebrow in confusion and slight fear.

This is my, the Kingdom of Denmark's, final farewell. A last cheer and a last cry. When you read this, I'll already be long gone.

It took everything the boy had to hold back a sob

I. . . committed suicide. Yes, you read that right, I committed suicide. This note should tell you why

Sealand's hands started to shake, someone must of noticed by now. But then again  they are all too wrapped up in what they're doing to notice someone so insigni-

He shook his head, ridding himself of those thoughts and continued to read.

Firstly, I have always felt 'out of place' with everyone else. They had their little groups and I had mine, but everyone seemed to dismiss me like I was nothing.

He rose a hand to his chest, a feeling of utter relateability and sadness washing over him.

Secondly, everyone despises me. That much is clear, only few don't hate me and you Sealand are one of them. I thank you for staying around me and not calling me out on all that I am

Sealand's sadness evolved into a quiet rage and his hand returned to the paper, ripping the paper slightly.

And most likely lastly, I just. . . it's hard to explain. The most simple way I could put it is that I just can't deal with my nationhood any more. I've put up with all the stress and hatred and

everything else for centuries and only now I crumble. At least, Norway, you can't say I haven't fucking tried.

The boy had to fight every urge to not run into the meeting room and give the nordics, hell, them ALL a peice of his mind.

Now, I think it is time to give the world my apologies.

I am so sorry for everything I have done, and I hope my final curtain call is good enough for you.

Sealand, I gave this note to you so you could know how much you mean to me. You are the only one I can say that has never made me feel bad about myself, and I thank you for that.

Sealand's heart swells with a feeling of pride, and sadness also

In my house, there are enough of your pills to help you get round to next year. I hope you would of told someone about that by then. That is the only thing I want you to do, alright?

Sealand nods to himself, as if he were confirming the time and date he were to meet someone.

I should really wrap this up, shouldn't I?

Goodbye Midgard

Hello Hel

The former Viking
Denmark
Mathias Khøler

Sealand folds Denmarks suicide note with care and stands up. The Micronations turn to stare at him, some with confusion and others with boredom.

"Are you going to try and sneak into the fucking meeting room again?" Molossia called out: "Give it a fucking break"

Their words fell on deaf ears and the boy continued to walk. His sea blue eyes were brazen with fury and his mouth was turned into a frown.

He looked terrifying, to say the least.

His fists were clenched, and the note was crumpled even more.

Jerk England often said 'Hell hath no fury like a Woman's scorn'. Sealand laughed to himself bitterly, 'If hell can't compare to a Woman's rage, hell hasn't seen nothing yet'

---
So. . . do yall like a pissed Sealand? Cause that is what you're going to get! This chapter was actually very fun to write to be honest.

This chapter is dedicated Ignore_the_Cactus ,  who is actually my IRL sister. She wouldn't get off my ass until I finsihed this chapter so here you are sis

Areyouproudofmeyet-