-REUNITED ARC: CHAPTER 4-

The next morning was rather, subdued to say the least. The children ate breakfast and the two countries shared hushed whispers. It seemed that the rest of the day would follow in the same style.

Yet it did not.

The first sign that the day wouldn't be monotonous was when Scotland noticed the Denmark-lookalike was looking after his close friends whilst they roughhoused outside. Though Yong soo and Arthur fighting doesn't seem so strange, the doting look Mathias gave the two was peculiar. Yong soo's adoptive brother (Allistor assumed) seemed to always try to stop them fighting, but today was different. Maybe it helped Mathias kept his mind off of something.

However, Scotland wanted to make sure everything was okay in the first place. Opening the backdoor, he heard that the trio were laughing. It seems that the scrap had ended. A smile etches it's way onto Scotland's face, and all his worries disappear for a sceond. All of them looked so carefree. It's almost everything that happened. . . hadn't. Shaking his head, Allistor heads back inside.

He grabs a cloth, dampens it and wipes his face. He turns to gaze a the stairs. Wales is still not up, and luckily none of the clones are loud enough to wake him. Dylan is scary when he's rudely awoken from 'death practice' as he calls it.

The red head laughs as he shakes his head at his brothers weird antics. Wringing out the cloth, he starts to make his way to the living room, which faces the garden. As he sits on a black leather armchair, he sighs happily. He could live with this quite happily. This routine is relaxing, therapeutic almost.

Meetings would be slightly less stressful n-

Scratch that. They would still be stressful. With the new 'tests' brought in and everything. Just thinking about those makes his eye twitch. Forcefully, he drags himself out of his thoughts and focuses his attention on the three lookalikes outside.

From what the red-head could see,  it seems like Arthur is telling the other two some story. Yong soo doesn't seem all that interested, but he laughs occasionly. Matthias is laughing the whole time. As long as he is happy, Scotland thinks to himself.

"Hey scottie!" An enthusiastic yet sleepy Welsh voice sings, making 'Scottie' jump.

"Agh! Wales, it's nice to see you're awake. And it's Scotland or Allistor!"

"Nice to see you too Allie" Wales grins and starts to back away.

"NOT ALLIE EITHER DYL!"

--
I am so sorry about how late this chapter is! It's not even good! I may go on a semi-hiatus. Which means that the chapters are going to be few and far between. . .Sorry about this.

I feel like I've dissapointed so many people with this chapter. At least it's not depressing? Like at all-