-REUNITED ARC: CHAPTER 7-

Whilst the clones had been chatting and playing outside, the two nations had been catching up inside.

"It's so annoying isn't it?" Dylan seethed. Now that he went to meetings every now and again rather than never, he had to undertake the 'tests' that all other nations experienced every single time.

"They are such a pain" Allistor agreed, his tone laced with a frustrated undertone. His eyes were darkened by his emotions.

"I understand why we have them and all," Wales declared, his hands flying upwards in an annoyed manner: "But it's sooo probing" he drawled, now slouching in the chair he was sitting on.

"There should be a better and less stressful way of doing it to be honest" Scotland uttered under his breath. A swig of alchohol is exactly what he needs. But it is much too early.

"It's also extremely frustrating. How you have to explain everything every. single. time" Wales growled, his thick eyebrows furrowed.

The Scotsman simply nodded this time, not really having an appropriate answer or response.

The room was laced with silence; the brothers' similar eyes darting around the room.

"So," The welshman started. He leant forward in his chair, resting his head on his hands: "Are you ever going to confront them Allie?"

'Allie' sucked in a breath, almost gasping. He wasn't sure what he was going to do with the three lookalikes outside. Did they know about everything, or just a few things. Better yet, did they remember anything at all.

"I'm not sure, Wales" He ends up saying, his head tilted towards the floor.

"You don't have to make your mind up now, Scotland."

Scotland looked up, and met his little brother's eyes. They felt calming and motherly, two things that fit the man quite well.

"I'll make a head start on Lunch," Dylan suggested, standing up: "Maybe you could watch over the tykes until it's ready?"

"Sure, okay, I'm up for that" Scotland replied smoothly, and pushed himself up from the chair. He nodded to Wales, before opening the back door.

The children were still happy, which was a relief. He sighed, and his eyebrows creased into a caring form. He leant against the door frame and crossed his arms over his chest. A solemn smile fell over his face, and he closed his forest green eyes and reminisced.

He thought about his childhood, before any wars or paperwork. When he was carefree. His mind dabbled between looking after Ireland and Wales. He then remembered what Eire and he would do to their wee little albion. They were cruel and relentless about making the defenseless nation hurt.

The man opened his eyes again, the children were still playing. The faint rumble of the odd car and the songs of birds still rang throughout the air. Though the past is nostalgic, he can't stay there forever.

---
Ack! I really liked writing this chapter, it was very soothing and relaxing. It's also not that heavy emotionally so that's all good. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it uwu