-REUNITED ARC: CHAPTER 3-

Wales chuckles at his brother's over-exaggerated response to the time, it almost seemed as if the serious conversation didn't happen at all. "C'mon, Alba, you should probably head for bed"

"What? It's only 9-"

"Alba" Wales gave Scotland a kind yet exasperated expression, one you would see on a mother when her child would misbehave. When the Welshman was like this, it was impossible to change his mind.

"Fine, only if you go to bed aswell, Breatainn Beag" Allistor reasoned, pouting 'slightly'.

"Alright Alba, if that's what you want"

And with that, the siblings went to their respective beds. The both of them believed the 'Interns' were in bed/sleeping like they were, but they were not to put it simply.

They were all in Arthur's bedroom, which was now decorated with many posters from many different bands (like MCR and TØP). His clothes were screwn in a heap in the wardrobe, and all his accesories were placed neatly in his bedside table. A few drawings based on more trivial bands littered the top of the bedside tables. Apart from all of that, the room was the same as it was when the obnoxious brit walked (more like ran) in.

"So, what do you guys wanna talk about" Arthur drawled, his thick thames esturary accent kicking in.

"What do you think? Dumbass" Yong soo stated, his voice much more friendly than it was earlier on in the day.

"Now n-now, Yong soo you d-don't have to get so -shouty" Mathias' weird eyebrows furrow in worry. He didn't like when his friend and brother fought, it reminded him of befor-

"Mathias, you ok?" Arthur's concerned question quickly snaps him out of his state.

"Y-yeah, I'm good" He says blankly, as he rids himself of those memo- no, nightmares for now.

"Thank god" Yong soo says under his breath: "Arthur we want to talk about the fact that we are in a difficult situation! We could be found out and dragged back there-"

"Yong soo, quieten down! Alba may hear you" Arthur says, clearly more scared then he has been for years.

"Ah, my bad, sorry" Yong soo apologises almost immediately, another characteristic he changed about himself.

"But yeah, you have a point, Soo"

"I-I don't- I can't g-go back" Mathias mumbles, his hands held around his head protectively.

The two other lookalikes look to the most mentally-fragile of the trio, and both go to comfort Mathias.

"None of us do, Mathias-"

"P-please, call me m-my ot-other name"

"Of course Den," Yong soo said motherly, and hesitantly hugged his adoptive younger (by a few days) brother.

"Can I join?" Arthur laughs nervously: "I-I'd like a a hug too"

"Of course" Mathias answered. Yong soo nodded, agreeing with his brother.

Arthur smiled, a sort of broken one, and joined in.

They all had different thoughts before they broke away and parted ways that night. The most alarming was: 'I wish I never killed myself in the first place'

--
Oof I'm so sorry this chapter barely has 500 words, I just didn't know what to write ;-;

I hope you like this chapter, even though you probably won't haha-

I'm not going to be online from Wednesday afternoon to the next Thursday, as I am going abroad in Turkey! So yeah, I'll see if I can update before then to make up for this chapter lol.