-Chapter 6-

For once, everyone wasn't sent into a guilt-ridden shock. Considering the past two. . . announcements, they had sort of suspected it. That, was the worryong part.

The Asians were silent, sitting vigil for their brothers untimely death which may or may not be their fault. If you looked closely, you could see galaxies if unshed tears dusting eyelashes.

China, however, portrayed no visible signs of emotion. Not even unwept tears framed his face. He was most likely waiting until he arrived back home to let his emotions free. His eyes did look more glossy then usual so maybe. . .

"Meeting dismissed;" Germany stated: "After what happened today, yo- we deserve it. Meetings will start up again in Berlin six months from now. See you then, everyone"

The nations started to pack up, pushing their unneeded and unused notes back into the bags they brought along to this rather emotional meeting. Many left as soon as possible, to escape the suffocating atmosphere. Despite the need to escape, some stayed behind to gather up all the feelings dropped and overused throughout the day.

France was still slumped, and still an absolute mess. His face is soaked in tears, but his eyes have remained wide for the past hour or so. They were blank. As if no one was home.

Sweden's head was in his hands. His breaths were uneven and uncharacteristic of the usually stern Scandinavian. His glasses were held at an awkward angle. He couldn't be bothered to adjust them, like how he couldn't be bothered to care anymore.

Eventually, those who stayed behind left. The room was silent. It seemed as if it were destined to remain like this. As if there was no other option to choose.

---
"Are you sure this is going to work?"

"It has too, they can't die now, not yet"

"But then they'd suffer even mor-"

"I have an idea"

The two different masculine voices turned to look at the feminine

"We could place their souls into three children, so they can live carefree-"

One more feminine voice joins

"But they regain their memories when they are ready"

"That combined is a great idea! I'm so lucky to be surrounded by such smart, beautiful Wome-"

SMACK

"Owwwwww, why?"

"He never learns, does he?"

"Unfortunately not, dear -----"

END OF PROLOGUE ARC

Turn to The Reunited Arc?

>Yes
>No

---
This is such a short chapter aaaaa

So, I know this is a week early but I finished it past Tuesday so I thought 'I might as well-'

This is the last chapter of the prologue arc! How did you like it as a whole?

Also, I'm not sure if their should be a bridge chapter between this arc and the next. You can suggest if there should be one and what it should be focused on.

There will be a timeline, so you know what time area this is happening in so woopee.

See you soon I guess? I don't know to be honest-