The other side

The next day morning, I felt like someone touched me, so I was up to check who is it and see no one in the room. Jungkook is sleeping. I silently get up and I see a note tumble down my blanket onto the floor. I pick it up and quickly open it 

"You are mine baby girl. I am the one who is special to you. Don't get too close or else you will receive a punishment for it too, and this time it is going to be wild." I read the note to myself.

V! It is V who gave me this note. I crush the note and throw it in the trash can. I check the time and see that it is 8:00 in the morning. I go to the restroom, brush my teeth and take a long shower. I wear the same clothes as last night as I did not get any extra.

 I got out the bathroom and walked out of my room towards the stairs. "Good morning baby." V came and stood right in front blocking my way. 

"What do you want?" 

"Why are you always angry? Be nice. I am your future boyfriend" he said with a frown.

"I am sorry you feel that way, but NO! I am not going to be your girlfriend!"

"Let's wait and see, you will fall for me. Plus why would a girl who doesn't like someone kiss them back?" he asked with a smirk.

I simply rolled my eyes and walked away from that area but he would not let me go. He grabbed my waist to get a good grip on me and gazed straight into my eyes. Oh god, how can one be so hot? We were interrupted by the sound of a door crack open. It was Jungkook. "Good morning sunshine" he came in for a hug. 

V's POV

She is hard to play with. I mean she still did not fall for me even after 2 moments. I need her to like me and it is time go above the level. Jungkook is always there to interrupt my alone time with Grace, he is warning her and manipulating her to a direction where she would like him and not me. Every time I want to get close to her, he is always there to come and disturb the entire thing.

It was just 8, I rush down the stairs for breakfast, everyone was here but Jungkook and Grace. I climb upstairs to call them down. I open the door without hesitation and peek inside, what I saw hurt my eyes. Jungkook and Grace were having a small pillow fight and Grace looked so happy. "Um... come down for breakfast" I mumbled. Jungkook immediately grabbed her wrist and walked out happily. "We need to do this again sometime," Grace said while holding onto Jungkook.

"Grace, I need to talk to you," I said and stopped her.

Listening to the words I said, Jungkook's grip on Grace's hand got tighter "Ok V, NO! you can't-" "Yes I can!" My voice slowly rising. "Ok, but do not mess around with her," he said and left her here. 

"Something is going on with you both," I said while staring into her eyes.

"Nothing V. We are just good friends and I love his company. He does not play with girls like you and he does not hurt people like you do. Why are you so aggressive? Why are you so scary?Why are you so mean?" She asked and her voice rising with every question.

"Because I am afraid I will fall for you.", I said as my voice lowered. 

Grace's POV

I wanted to let out my feelings directly to him. I do not like the way he behaves. I do not like the way he forcefully pushes me and kisses me. I have NO interest in him. He is a playboy.

After me yelling at V I finally calm down as he wanted to say something. He told me something which I never expected him to say. 

"Because I am afraid I will fall for you," he said lowering his voice. "Every time you smile, it's like my heart melts. Every time I kiss you I fall for you harder, but I can't stop myself; you're irresistible", he finished. He walked away from me with his head hung down. I held his wrist and pulled him back to me. I couldn't possibly be doing this but I did; I pinned him up against the wall and kissed him. I let go of his hands and let him explore the curves of my body. Our kiss deepened; he tugged at my bottom lip for me to open my mouth. When I didn't, he flicked his tongue out of his mouth and licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and he put his tongue into it. Our tounges fought and he finally took control. 

His hands slid to my lower waist and he pulled me into him. I rested my elbows on his shoulder as I ran my fingers through his hair. He snaked his hands to hold my thighs and I jumped into his arms. He took me into the bathroom and placed me on the countertop. He put his lips on my neck and he started planting small kisses on me. He stopped at my collarbone; he started to lick, bit and suck the area.

He pulled away after successfully placing a hickey on my collarbone. "I should leave," he said and shut the door really hard. He left me confused. Isn't this all he wanted all this time? I questioned myself, but as usual, failed to find the answer. 

I need the answer. I got downstairs and ran towards the living room, hoping that he is there. "Hey!" greeted Yoongi. I gave him a smile and went to V's room. He looked stressed, he was worried about something and I need to know it. I check the entire room to make sure that no one is here, Taehyung finally turned around and moved a bit indicating me to sit beside him.

"Why?" I broke the silence, he turned around. "You are not going to understand," he said and let out a huge sigh. "Just explain; I will try to," I said while trying to calm Taehyung. "Loo-" he got interrupted by Jungkook who barged into the room.

-

PLOT TWIST!!! Did you like it? Do you ship them or do you ship Jungkook and Grace? Let me know in the comments below.