The Nameless Invitation

Months passed and V and I were on good terms. The school was amazing, especially because of Yoora. She makes me happy even on the darkest days and is very loyal, but I decided not to talk about V to her. 

We were in the middle of the English and suddenly the speaker started announcing something. It was our principal on the mic, "Good morning students. As we all know, we have a major event coming up this month. The prom. It is the 29th of this month in our school! Find yourself a date and have a great day. Kamshamida" she stopped speaking. 

"Prom? A date? No way. No one is going to ask me out or neither am I going to ask anyone." I said and started taking notes. "Why? Did you look at Yoongi? He is just too perfect to be existing, I really want him to ask me out." Yoora said while staring at Yoongi who sat on the other side of the class. "Sure," I said and started laughing at her. "Shut up. He will realise that I am the perfect girl for him and ask me out one day" she said and got back to starring at Yoongi. I simply rolled my eyes and turned towards the board.

After class, I went to my locker to grab my math homework and I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to startle. I turn around and see V. It has been so long since I have been this close to him. All these months we never exactly spoke to each other. After that fight, I tried to apologize but my ego stopped me. Neither did he apologize to me, so it felt awkward when I was around him.

He grabbed my collar and pulled me towards him. "Did anyone ask you to prom?" he asked while staring right into my eyes. "N-no" I mumbled. He let out a sigh and let me go, he came closer and was an inch away from my lips, "No" he said and simply walked away. I was not able to understand what is going on in his mind, does he like me? Does he hate me? I cannot figure out due to his unexpected actions. 

|

The school was over and I came back home and my mom was sitting in my room. 

"What's up mom"

"Oh, hey honey! You know how you always wanted to live alone and wanted freedom?"

"Yes!" I yell in excitement hoping for a good news.

"So dad got transferred back to Canada, for a year. I need to go with him. You can stay alone in Korea. Sounds fun?" she asked while eagerly waiting for my response.

"Oh my god! Yes! I would love to stay alone." 

My mom was really happy and told that they were leaving in an hour. They received the information today morning. I cannot get any happier, I get freedom! I need to get a job to pay the bills. "Honey, do not worry about money, you can work in the cafe right down our street. We will leave money here but if you still need more, then just get a job there" she said while carrying her suitcase into the living room.

She was all set to leave but I forgot to tell her about something really important, my first prom! I take a deep breath before informing her. She might not let me go, but it is worth a shot.

"Mom, prom is this month" 

"OH, MY GOD! Did my girl get a date?" I was really surprised when she asked me that.

"No, not yet, the principal announced it today."

"Honey you better wear something nice, act like a girl there and don't go with jeans. It has been so long since I have seen your legs." She said with a little chuckle.

"fine!" 

"Oh your father is here, we should be heading to the airport. Love you, honey, take care," she comes a little closer to my ear and whispers "Find a hot guy as your date, send me all pictures"

"Love you too mom, Love you, dad, bye," I said and shut the door as soon as they leave.

A few moments later, my doorbell rang. I run downstairs and open the door and see that no one is there. I looked around and see a rose with a note on it. It was a pink heart sticky note and it had something written on it, I carefully open it and read...

"Grace, come to address XXX, I will be waiting, with lots of love." I had no clue about what was happening, who sent me this and why did they send me this. I knew it not safe to trust a note with a rose but I was curious about who is calling me and why exactly are they doing it. For safety reasons, I grabbed a small pepper spray can. 

While walking out of my house, I notice another sticky note on my mailbox. "Oppa is waiting, for you. Come now or regret it later" it read. I found it creepy and interesting at the same time. I need to know the person behind this. 

I look at the sticky note and get that address on my phone's GPS.

-

Where is she going? Will she return safely? Or it might be a proposal from any of the boys. Please vote and comment!