Yoora's love

Days have passed, prom was getting close and Taehyung became cuter by the day. Every day, Tae would pick me up and take me to school. "I love you" he would never forget to tell that. Such a cute boyfriend.

Prom was next week and the girls were really hyped up about it. Yoora was trying to build up the confidence to ask Yoongi out, but she would always come back without asking. She really needed help in this, I have to talk to one of the boys. What is even Yoongi up to? It was the time I talk to Taehyung about it.

V's POV

"God Yoongi! She is just a girl." I yell at him by his locker. "Don't talk Taehyung! You are the one who invited me before your date because you were nervous." he snapped back. "Fine! I got my girl, now it is your time. You are a man Yoongi." I said and he looked ready. "I will try," he said with a sigh and left to class. 

"Hey!" I heard Grace voice. I turned around and hugged her tightly. "Wassup," I say and Grace dragged me to the detention room. "So much for a kiss?" I said with a smirk and she hit me hard on my shoulder, "Focus! This is about Yoora." she said while looking out for people.

"Look Tae, this is weird, b-but" she was not able to complete her sentence, she was way too hesitant.

"Baby, you can tell me everything. Right?" I ask while lifting her chin up.

"The thing is that Yoora likes Yoongi," she said and let out a huge sigh.

I burst out laughing, I heard something which I never expected. He is so scared for nothing.  "What is it?" she asks while trying to figure out the situation. "He was so scared, he likes Yoora too." I managed to say. "He is been trying to ask her out to prom since the day our principal announced it." After listening to that she looked confused. A few moments later, she joined me and laughed her heart out.

"I will not tell Yoongi, you don't tell Yoora either," I warned her. "Be nice, he is probably feeling pressured." She said. "I suffered to get my princess, it is time for his,"I said and placed a kiss on her lip. "Fine!" she said and kissed back.

Grace's POV

"I am late Taehyung, let me go," I said as I pulled away. "I just had 1 kiss!" he whined. "Tae!" I glared at him. "Fine! You are no fun," he said while crossing his arms like a 5-year-old. 

I rush to my class and sit down beside Yoora. Luckily the teacher was not there, "Hey" I waved at Yoora. She did not reply, she was biting her nails and seemed extremely nervous. I have not seen Yoora take this much pressure, she never even thought of it during our exams, but now it is like she is going to die due to the tension she is taking. 

After class, I stop her. 

"Dude! What is wrong?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about how I can ask him out, I think I know how."

"Well ok, good to know. How are you going to ask?"

"I will call him to the park this evening and express my feelings for him," she said firmly.

"Good! Go ahead, that is my girl."I walked by laughing at her struggle.

It was finally lunch time and my stomach was growling, I was near the science room waiting for taehyung and Yoongi to come out. "Let's go" I heard Taehyungs voice. The other 5 members joined us in the lunch hall.

"Excuse me for a second" Yoora said and walked towards the restroom. Everyone was seated in their seats, peacefully eating, until Yoongi broke the silence. "I am asking Yoora out today, I really like her." the entire table turned around in surprise, except me and Tae. We know what exactly is happening and we were trying our level best to hide our laughter.

"That's great! She is a good choice," Namjoon assured him. It made Yoongi feel right about his decision. "She is here!" Hoseok alerted the table.

|

"I did it!" V yelled while running towards me.

"What?"

"I convinced Yoongi to be at the park at 5:00," he said while panting.

"Good boy! The last step of the plan is to just watch them secretly in the park."

"Great!" he said while placing a small peck on my lips.

"Let me go!" I wined

"Love you Jagiya!" he said and ran toward his bus, he was going to Yoongi's place today.

|

"All ready," I said and opened Yoora's eyes.

"Seriously? Ripped jeans and a top? You have the worst fashion sense ever!" she yelled out.

"Shut your pie hole right there. I am at least helping you, if you get him today, it is because of me. You know me, I hate dresses. You should not have depended on me." I snapped back at her.

"Is not that bad either."

I check the clock and it is 5:05. "We are late!" I rush Yoora.

"We?"

"I mean you," I let out a nervous laugh.

"Bye!" she waved and left.

"Shit! I am late!" I said to myself and ran to the park from her back door. That is the fastest I ran. Sorry, Taehyung! I kept muttering until I reached there. I secretly ran to the bushes without anyone noticing me.

"There you are!" he whispered-shouted as soon as he spotted me.

"So sorry! I had to get her ready and all."

"Ok! Now shut up, they both are here." he shushed me and our eyes were on them.

|

It has been 15 minutes and all they did was awkwardly greet each other and sit down on a bench to the side. Bored is an understatement, It is extremely frustrating to hide in the bushes and wait for someone to make a move.

"Wake up!" I heard Taehyung shouting in my ear. "Yoongi is speaking to her!" I immediately get back up and get a little closer to the bench. 

"Hoseok!" I heard a really familiar voice behind us. Tae silently crawled and peeped into the bush where he heard the noise from. "Jimin?" he yelled in surprise. "What are you doing here you dumb ass."

"Just enjoying the breeze, it is a beautiful day!" said Namjoon who popped out of nowhere.

"You too? Who else is here?" Tae said while giving them the death glare.

"All of us are here, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok and I," Jin said with an awkward smile.

"I love you too!" I heard Yoora yell. The next thing I see is Yoongi lifting Yoora up and spinning her around. He lightly pecked her on the lips and put her down with his arms wrapped around her waist. 

They started to intensely kiss, "PDA!!" Jimin whisper- shouted and we sneaked out.

We were walking down the street to Tae's house, "Wait." he said and stopped walking. 

"What is wrong?" Jimin asked

"The only people who knew that Yoora and Yoongi are meeting up in this park at 5:00 is me and Grace. How do you guys know?" Tae asked with a mischievous look.

"Here is the truth... We were heading out to the park for playing football, then I spotted Grace sneaking up into a bush while you were already there. I thought you guys were planning something romantic and we had the urge to see much of a romantic couple you are. So we just hid in the bush right behind yours to see what you guys were up to." said Hoseok.

"Give us some privacy!" Tae whined while holding onto my hand.

-

This is where the story began. Yoora's love slowly destroying Grace's life. Want to know how? Keep reading, commenting and keep voting. THANKS!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING NEXT? HOW tHINGS GO? COMMENT!