Lunch Table

Grace's POV

I was able to figure the pain and stress he is going through just to impress me. I like him but I just love seeing the trouble he is taking to make me like him. Poor him. 

I go to my locker and see Yoora waiting for me, 

"Hey" I ran and hugged her tightly.

"Did you get a date for prom?" 

"Yea," I said while my cheeks turn pink

"Oooh, blush-much. Is it Taehyung?"

I shut her mouth and dragged her to an isolated area. 

"How did you know?"

"Taehyung threatened me to tell all of your details, he asked for the food you like, the types of clothes you prefer, tomboy or a girly girl, everything! I find it so cute, he is a complete boyfriend material. He is an amazing guy, you should date him."

Oh, makes sense. That is how he knows I like hotteoks.

"Oh yeah, if that is the case, why don't you date him?" I said sarcastically

"Shut up! I know what you are up to, you are doing the 'play hard to get' thing. Don't torture the poor boy." Yoora shushed me.

"Well ok fine, I will not torture him."

"By the way, Jungkook was looking for you," she said while pointing at the other side of the hallway.

"Ok! thanks, bye," I said and rushed to my class.

I enter the class and see Jungkook, I go and sit beside him. 

"Hey," I said with a bright smile

He did not answer, he looked sad, before I could ask the reason behind his frustration, our teacher walked into the class. The class started about 15 minutes ago and Taehyung still did not come to class. The entire class I was just thinking about him. "Grace!" the teacher yelled. I stood up with my head hung down in shame, "Lately you are not submitting your assignments on time and your grades do not show consistency. I shall talk to your parents. Next time, if this is the case, then I shall immediately ask your parents to meet me at the principal's office. But for now, your punishment is...

Detention for an hour after school!" she said and started the lesson again.

After the class I stopped Jungkook and asked what is wrong with him and why would he not talk to me. "I thought you were my best friend and told you to stay away from him. Sorry, my bad that I treated you like that and told you what is good. You will come running to me one day and cry on my shoulder because he dumped you." He said and waited for me to reply. "Nothing like that," I tried to lie. "No need to lie, I saw you walking into his house yesterday." He said and left me hanging there.

"Why are you still talking to him?" Taehyung said while stomping really hard. "We are friends only, calm down." I could see the jealousy in his eyes and the way he looks at Jungkook, I find joy in watching him be jealous of a guy who is really close to me. It was really hard to choose, I mean, Jungkook is the first person I met in South Korea. He is an amazing guy, I want to listen to him but I admire Taehyung too. 

"I have chemistry with you next," V said with a smirk

"Oh, lord! I need to see your ugliness the entire class." I said while rolling my eyes. Ugliness? Him? They don't go together.

"Now that Ms Lee made us sit beside each other, I can look at you the entire period." 

"Creepo," I said and walk into the class while Taehyung following me.

The entire class I was trying to focus while V had his eyes glued to me.  It was uncomfortable but I did not want him to stop either. 

"Ring Ring Ring" the bell rang and I ran towards Yoora's class. "Two whole periods without you were terrible. You might have had fun, you had those classes with your 'boyfriend'". She said while stuffing her books into the locker. 

I simply ignore it and started walking towards lunch, BTS is already sitting at their table. I go grab some food and I sit down with Yoora. I have been sitting with Yoora for the past few days, lunches with her are really fun. Even though she fangirls over Yoongi (A LOT), she does not get boring.

Namjoon got up from his table and walked towards ours."Looks like someone totally forgot us," he said while clearing his throat. The others members joined and crowded around the table. "You have been ignoring us lately, " Hobi said with a cute little pout on his face. "Not that I am ignoring you guys, I just want to spend more time with Yoora," I said while Yoora nods her head in agreement.

"Well, then Yoora, come sit with us. We all are friends now," said Yoongi which made Yoora fly into her own dreamland. She was completely fluttered by the fact that she was invited to sit with us by her crush. Without even thinking she said yes. 

"Sit here," said V while pointing at the chair right beside him

"Ok, thanks," I said and sat beside him quietly

The entire lunchtime was AMAZING! This is so far the best lunch I have ever had. Jungkook, Namjoon, V and I were busy teasing Jimin, the jamless boy. Hoseok and Yoora were busy listening to Jin's dad jokes and Yoongi being the lazy ass he is, just ate and slept. 

Unlike the other lunchtimes and study periods, V was not being mean at all. I have never seen him this calm and happy before. He has a completely different side of himself which he only shows it to the people he is close to. The school times, V, Lunchtimes, car rides, and my locker place is not the same anymore. 

I really don't know if you like this. It gets interesting though. V changed? I dont know, do I?Please comments and vote.