Jealousy

"What did you do to Grace?!" Jungkook yelled while he told me to stand behind him.

"Nothing Jungkook! Leave him. Why are you behind him all the time? Cant, you trust him for at least 15 minutes? Is it that hard?" I snapped back before V could even defend himself.

V suddenly got up and yelled "I did not hurt your girl," and left the room.

It was completely silent and Jungkook was shocked after listening to what V said. "My girl?" he seemed like he was questioning himself. "You are the main reason he feels pathetic about himself," I said while looking up at him. Jungkook did not reply, "Just look out and be careful. That is all I am asking for" he said and went to the restroom.

 V's POV

I love her, a lot. That moment was amazing but I cannot trust myself. I don't want to play with her and I am not up for breaking someone else's heart ever again. Does she like me back? What does she think of me?  

I just let that out of my head and walked towards the dining room. They all were waiting for me to come and join them for breakfast. "What took you so long to call 2 people for breakfast?" Yoongi questioned while eating. I needed to come up with a good excuse, Grace starts to cough continuously. "Nothing, just that they both needed to get a little fresh so, I waited for, them right Grace?" I asked and she nods. 

I was staring at Grace the whole time not able to eat properly. She was just so beautiful and has a great personality, I could not let her go. 

After my breakfast, I walk towards the kitchen and start cleaning the dishes. "Looks like someone needs help here," Grace entered the Kitchen and locked the door. 

"It is fine, I don't want your precious hands to touch the plates"

"Well, before that, I need you to tell me... What exactly is wrong with you? You got the moment you always wished for and you are still not happy? What else do you want?" She asks while picking up the dishwashing foam.

"Nothing. You won't bother to listen to anyways" 

She pushed me making me face her and stare into her beautiful eyes. "Now you shall tell me everything," she said with a really low voice. "Is it because I am way too close to Jungkook?" 

"No! Of course not. Why will I be? I said while staring right into her eyes." The real reason is that I cannot trust myself and I am not ready to break her heart. She is way to precious and I would never want to see her hurt, but I want her. On the second thought, I do have a problem with her being too close with Jungkook. I wanted to defend myself by saying that I am okay with her being with Jungkook but her eyes, can't hide it. I take a deep breath and finally say it.

"Yes! I do have a problem. The fact that you guys are so close bothers me a lot." I said causing her to back a little.

"Are you jealous?" she asked with an unreadable expression.

"I am not jealous, I just want you to be mine and only mine" 

"We are just close friends V, and what is that you are so scared of?" 

"He might take over your heart, he is telling you to stay away from me and he is doing stuff that will make you hate me."

"Well, you really do act like a bad boy which makes him feel that you are dangerous to be around."

"Oh ok I see how this is, you are backing him up"

"Yes V because he has a point in what he is saying, he wants me to stay safe. "

"Well ok, if you really want to stay 'safe' go and stay with your boyfriend Jungkook."

"He is not my boyfriend V. I thought you changed, you are hopeless," she said and left the room.

"Fuck!" I yelled in frustration and threw all the plates down. I regret what I said.

Grace's POV

I was just trying to make a valid point, not that I was lying. It is the truth, he is bad, he is a playboy, and he is jealous. Although I have to admit that I find it cute how he is jealous of me and Jungkook being close to each other. I run out of the kitchen to my room and pack I was packing my bag. 

I hear my door shut, I turned around and see that it is Jungkook. "What happened between both of you?" he asked. "I swear, nothing. He was just talking about the fact that we can be friends." I tried to cover my hickey.

"Oh, everything is all right then?" 

"Ya, cool," I said with a shrug.

-

Did you see this coming? Did you expect this or did you not? Comment below.