Pt.2

"Alright bitches, it's time to lose weight." Well, at least that's what you said three minutes ago. Time has passed. Things have changed.

"I can't tell whether these are sweat or tears."

"It's been three goddamn minutes!" Your friend sighs exasperatedly, complaining even though she was already laying on the floor like a future corpse. You huff, the beads of sweat dripping down your face making your hair stick uncomfortably to your skin, the sleeves that were stupidly designed on your gym uniform not helping with your situation.

You step off the running track, Yuna lazily standing up and following you, the other students quick to pass you both as they continue jogging around the circle, as they should. Damn them, though.

You plop on a nearby bench with a huff, Yuna towering over you as she clasped her hands together, "Look at the bright side!" She started, patting your shoulder encouragingly before squishing your cheeks, turning your head to keep your attention elsewhere, it being the rather large football field, "We get to see the hotties playing, isn't that cool?!"

You pout, slapping her hands away, "No, Yoongi only plays basketball, there's no one else to admire."

She scoffs, placing her hands on her hips as if she were ready to lecture you, "You see, my uncultured swine of a best friend, I know you're loyal to him and all, but there are- what- other dudes that are potentially waiting for your attention?" She pauses to flail her hands around wildly, you watching from afar with narrowed eyes and a cocked brow, "And what the frick was with you and Jimin! Jimin and Yoongi! And I thought I shipped Yoonmin, but no, oh no-"

"Um, no, stop right there."

She clicks her tongue in disapproval, "Look, let's test my theory." She pulls you to your feet as you whine, the female ignoring it as she pressed onward determinedly, still holding onto your wrist as she approached the field composed of dozens of males doing God knows what, "Lock on target." Her tongue sticks out in concentration as you only then realize her intentions- "Park Jimin! Yo, Park! J-I-M-I-N!"

The said male's head lifts almost immediately, your eyes briefly taking notice of his friends pushing him forward almost encouragingly, his hand worrying the hem of his shirt as he lifted his other with a shy wave. Yuna squeals, "Look at him! A small squish of a boy, really." She clutches her chest where her heart is located dramatically as you simply rolled your eyes with a smile.

"I.. guess." You're unintentionally smiling as you turn around, tugging your friend as a gesture for her to follow as she stays glued to her spot, hands gripping the gates as she whines. You just barely miss Jimin's goofy lopsided grin as he continues furiously waving in your direction before turning around, his forehead almost immediately coming into contact with the wall.

~

Jimin might not be the tallest of the bunch, but damn, was he one mountain of a boy.

You'd noticed that even before you met him, even before he became a second-year, even before he could properly enter the classroom. You noticed it especially when his shoulders struggled to pass the door frame, thickly corded muscle hidden beneath the considerably laughable coverage of a white t-shirt and faded ripped jeans, and for a second you remembered how time had stood still when he'd paused at the bottom of the stairs, surveying the classroom for a seat.

You also noticed how he had the tendency to hide behind whatever book he was reading, eyes skimming the board as he took notes diligently, glasses perched on the bridge of his nose. He occasionally scrunched his nose before pushing his glasses higher to prevent them from slipping down further, and at the time, you couldn't help but think of how adorable the action could be. You were pretty damn close to falling off your seat when he suddenly started wearing dark colors and skipping classes.