Pt.7

"So who's going first?" A random girl asks excitedly, clapping her hands as if it would make the process go any faster. You only sigh, forcefully frozen in your spot, Yuna's nearly deathly grip on your arm only serving as a reminder.

At the question, all the females immediately burst from their spots, the uproar of shrieks and excited cheers making your head spin. You only furrow your brows at the way your female friend's eyes glistened with both excitement and mischief, prompting you to sigh at how much unwarranted anticipation is going into a simple game of truth or dare.

Taehyung, being the quote unquote 'leader' of this entire idea, chooses a random girl from the crowd to go first as the aforementioned female squeals in response, making you roll your eyes. The game starts off simple, someone spinning the bottle as whoever ends up on each side has to either ask or be asked a question. You only watch random questions be thrown as most of the ones being asked decide to go with truth instead of dare, the usual.

It's rather humorous to watch the girls pray for the bottle to point at one of the boys, only to be disappointed when it doesn't. Which is most certainly not the case when the bottle points at, low and behold, your one and only crush, and the other end to point at—

Not you.

"Oh my gosh, Yoongi-ssi!" Yuna gasps at the sight of the bottle, your head spinning with nothing but delirium as the groans of frustration from the crowd enters one ear and goes out the other. So much cliche bullshit- "I know just what to ask!"

You give her a look of pure and utter terror. She imitates it mockingly. You shake her shoulder as subtly as you can, but it proves to be hard when she asks the inevitable— "Kiss my friend, Y/n." Oh my fuck.

Your heart was beating with fear and adrenaline and excitement and anticipation all mixed together.

Yoongi's eyes widen and he blinks in surprise, and you wanted to squeal and cry and grin and run and you didn't know which to do first. The whole situation just seemed so incomprehensible that you weren't sure what to do, didn't know whether you wanted to jump into his arms or if you wanted to run away in embarrassment.

The thought of actually sharing a kiss with your crush after months and months of nothing but shy smiles and shy eye contact and just a painful one-sided love sounded way too surreal, so surreal that you could do nothing but sit frozen in place. So surreal that you could barely even blink. So surreal that you didn't notice Jimin get up and slam the door behind him, his jaw as tight as his eyes, as tight as his fists, as tight as the strain in his arms.

But his friends did.

"W-we don't do those kinds of dares, sorry!" Taehyung said before sprinting out the door that was left slightly ajar, the other boys wanting to follow after him but the females' squeals restricting them from doing so. You feel the giddiness in your chest slowly dwindle into nothing, lips falling into a frown. Yuna frowns along with you, patting your back as a silent apology, but you can't seem to feel as reassured as you'd like to be.

Yuna smiles a small smile, "Right, sorry about that. I was pushing something you guys aren't comfortable with." They say nothing in response.

The seconds tick by agonizingly slowly. Everything felt so still, and you later find yourself making a quick excuse to the female beside you to leave, and she graciously took the hint and left with you. At least, that's what would have happened if the bottle didn't then land on you, of all people. At the worst goddamn time.

"Y/n!" A male you briefly recognize as the hyper male- Hoseok, you recall- smiles in your direction, the bottle having landed on him as well. And you couldn't even choose truth because you had chosen it already. Oh god. It can't be that bad, right? He was known to be an angel among the group, right?