Pt.4

"Tell. Me. Everything." Taehyung spoke, eagerly sitting opposite the male, whom in turn closed his eyes and lethargically pinched the bridge of his nose. A tinge of red dusted his cheeks as he just knew what his friend was talking about, but Jimin refused to give the male the reaction he so desperately wanted to see (and tease him about).

He glanced up from his phone for only a second before shifting his eyes back to the screen, ignoring Taehyung's cheekiness that was just oozing from both his knowing grin and his pose, arms crossed as he waited for a response patiently, yet with no patience whatsoever. "So?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jimin even had the audacity to lie through his.. perfectly straight teeth.

Taehyung sighs dramatically at Jimin's words, draping an arm over his forehead as he leaned back in his seat, crossing one leg over the other, "Oh, I get it, so when it's three in the goddamn morning and all you want to do is blabber about the color of her eyes and whatever else, and then you'd know what I'm talking about, but now-"

"TaE sToP-" Taehyung could only then feel the sting of being hit with the pillow of shame. And dishonor.

The pillow flops to the ground along with his dignity. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but still. "What the heck, hyung?!"

"It was the safest and closest weapon I could find besides my fists."

"I'm just trying to help you, hyung. It's not like she likes anyone, this isn't a fanfiction or anything like that! Or, wait," He scrambled upwards, bending so that his elbows rest on his knees, folding his hands together with his two index fingers placed against his lips in contemplation, "Oh my gosh, I'm a genius."

"Whatever you're thinking, stop-"

"Jungkook-ah!" It's too late, the older thought to himself, sighing as he watched his friend sprint around the room in search of the mentioned male. Jimin only sighs, wondering how he got caught up in such a situation.

~

Two weeks have passed since you became partners with Jimin. Which means two entire Friday morning sessions for the project have passed.

It was rather awkward at first, barely audible bursts about what the project should be about from both parties, along with a few minor mishaps such as Jimin internally shrinking in embarrassment when he accidentally laughed a little too loudly in the library from a damn meme Taehyung sent him, but the embarrassment thankfully dwindled and was replaced with a mutual hope for a well made project.

Admittedly, you were charmed. You were charmed by the way he'd seemingly disappear whenever he laughed, burying his face in his hands as his eyes shaped into cute crescent moons whenever he smiled too widely, occasionally throwing his head back in a laugh so unique, smiling in a way you had only seen children or those with a carefree soul do, naturally making you marvel at the mellifluous sound that came shortly after. Maybe you were paying a little too much attention to his laugh, but how could you not?

Admittedly, you were charmed by the way he'd tease you with unexpected smirks whenever you got too close, the way he'd just naturally throw in a cocky lift of his brows as if to imply something you weren't willing to dwell further in, the way his deep yet somewhat boyish chuckles that elicited whenever you'd snap your head away or lightly slap his arm in response somehow managed to catch you off guard every single time.

You were charmed by Jimin. Doesn't mean your breath didn't hitch when you were walking towards your locker, spotting- surprise surprise- the one and only raven haired male that unintentionally stole your heart standing right in front of it.