Pt.12

You stare down at the man slowly but steadily driving past you, wheels making an excessive amount of noise, the man riding the toy car seemingly having the time of his life. Your brows furrow as he has yet to leave your line of sight, the other students in the hallway unfazed as they make space for the male to drive through.

What.

"Jungkook?" You whisper under your breath. And as you jog to catch up to the bulky male that just barely fits on the plastic car meant for children, emphasizing the children part; you realize that it is, indeed, the man you'd thought, faded ripped jeans and black hoodie over his head as he drives through school.

Again, what?

The male in question doesn't even acknowledge you even as you walk beside him, effortlessly keeping up with the all too slow and all too loud toy car. You raise your gaze, wondering why no students even glanced his way. Wondering where all the teachers were, what kind of influence does this boy (currently still riding a toy car through school hallways) have to not even be acknowledged by anyone?

"Jungkook?" You call his name, trying to catch his attention, with no results. "Jungkook!" At that, he catches your gaze, yelling over the noise,

"Hello!" The male below you narrows his eyes, scanning you from head to toe as you watch with a raised brow, "You look familiar. Have I threatened you before?"

You blink. "WhAt-"

"Wait!" One of his hands let go of the handlebar only to click his fingers with a surprised "ah!" as he kept his gaze on you, "You're Y/n! I know you! Well, you don't know me, but I know you! I'm Jungkook, one of Jimin's friends."

What he failed to realize is that everyone knew him, but you kept that thought to yourself. "Well, nice to meet you." You clear your throat. "Um.. care to elaborate on what exactly you're doing?"

This entire conversation has been through yelling, mind you. Your throat is already starting to get sore. "Well!" The toy car skids to a stop, your throat and ears relieved at the heavy noise the plastic pretend-car had finally stopped making. Jungkook leans forward, propping his elbows on the handlebars in an awkward position before looking up at you. "This is my dad's sister's friend's kids', and I charmed them into letting me borrow it."

You snort. "You charmed a five year old?"

"He's six, mind you." He mumbles under his breath, revving the tiny engine of the tiny car as he speeds off as fast as the pretend-vehicle can go, fist pumped in the air, and you only snort as you watch his back become smaller from your spot. A lopsided smile manages its way onto your features. Had you just made a new friend?

~

"Are you kidding me?!"

The considerably tiny man widens his eyes, eyeing the male sitting on his couch eating his pudding and watching his television. Jimin watches, standing a few measly ways away from the male in question, hands curling into a strangling gesture as the younger male nearly chokes from abrupt laughter from his spot on the couch. Again, his couch.

"Oh?" Another male only months younger than Jimin appears from the doorway, walking into the living room with a teasing smile. "Someone is maad!"

The owner of the couch and the living room and the pudding both males were inhaling only continues his (completely justifiable) tantrum. "How the frick!" Jimin continues by pointing an accusing finger at the male still lounging on his couch. "I try to befriend Y/n since forever and you just... You just ride a stupid toy car around school and suddenly you're both the best of buds?!"