Mikan's twin sister

Chapter 1

Erika's pov

That stupid Mikan she just disappear like that . oh wat is grandfather going to say when he reads the letter she left . I think he's going to flip

Good morning Eri-chan where's Mikan said grandfather. I gave the letter to grandfather and he took it and read it like 10 times or more.

Grandfather are you ok I said while I walked over to him.

Mikan left he said getting worried , I'm going to look for her maybe she didn't get far .

No grandfather I think she's long gone by now

If your that worried about her I will go and look for her and being her back ok grandfather . After I said that

grandfather came to me and give me a hug .

I went up to my room and started packing my stuff which includes my clothes , my iPad , chargers they mange to fit in my book bag . I put my iPod in my back pocket .

I then said my goodbyes to grandfather and went off .

That Baka casing so much trouble and I have a pretty good idea where that Baka went to .

Grandfather's pov

Erika-chan , Mikan-chan please be safe

Back to Erika's pov

Ok so here I am in front of Alice academy when two street guys walk up to me are you lost little girl one said to me do you need any help the other one said . I am perfectly fine so go away Bakas .

I guess they got angered by that because they grabbed my arm . Then a man with blonde hair and purple eyes saved me not that I need him to save me .

Hello I'm Narumi what's your name .

Narumi's pov

Hello I'm Narumi what's your name I said to the girl . she look at me like I had four head then she spoke you don't need to know she said .

Eh why I told you my name I said to her . My name is Erika . . . . Erika Sakura . I will like to ask you a question Erika said . Ask away I said to her .... Does Mikan Sakura go to school here she asked I sorry I can't say your going to have to Enroll here to find out .