[ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ]

WE'RE ALL PRETTY WHEN WE DIE,PRIM AND PITTED BLACK AND WHITEGO AND PUT ON YOUR PERFUME,SMILE AWAY THE AFTERNOON

PRIM AND PITTED BLACK AND WHITE
GO AND PUT ON YOUR PERFUME,
SMILE AWAY THE AFTERNOON

anthems:
i. GOOD GRIEF — BASTILLE
"what's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?"
ii. WHERE DO I GO? — VAGUE003
"rushing through my head and i wish that i were dead. i say, 'where do i go again? where do i go again?' i can never find, i know i am never right. i say, 'where do i go again? where do i go again?'"
iii. WELCOME TO THE HELL ZONE — BOBBY RAPS AND CORBIN
"asked me if i'm scared of dying, the more i think about it, i'm kind of excited."
iv. FAIRYTALE — MILKY CHANCE
"you are a fairytale, don't you wanna stay? you are a fairytale, i hope that you don't run away."
v. THE NIGHT WE MET — LORD HURON
"i had all and then most of you, some and now none of you, take me back to the night we met."
vi. ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS — RAINBOW KITTEN SURPRISE
"the colder the night, the warmer your hands hold, held in your arms, the hole in my head grows whole. i don't want to die alone, but i don't wanna die at all."
vii. CREVE COEUR 1 — HOBO JOHNSON
"hold me closely, i don't think you should love me. always feel so lonely, knowing that nothing will ever last forever."
viii. NEED IT — HALF MOON RUN
"if you breathe in, then i breathe in, and slowly let go. if you need it, then i need it, and only we'll know."
ix. TURNING PAGE — SLEEPING AT LAST
"i surrender who i've been for who you are, for nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart."
x. BLEEDING LOVE — LEONA LEWIS
"but i don't care what they say,
i'm in love with you."