Boom~ Izuku Midoriya x Sub! Male reader

// requested by AlexHaruka
Sorry if it isn't exactly what you wanted,,

Izuku felt someone glaring at him, it so happened to be Bakugou. Bakugou has been glaring a lot at Izuku lately, he already glared at him, but this glaring has been more frequent, it definitely made Izuku nervous.

Y/n was sitting in his seat kicking his feet back and forth, it was easy considering he was quite short for his age, not to mention his small waist, small curves, beautiful complexion, and to add all up to the pile, his hair was super soft and silky, most girls were jealous. Honestly he didn't like looking like this, he wished he was super strong and tough looking like his twin brother Bakugou.Yes indeed his twin brother was Bakugou, the only thing they have in common other than their quirk, is their sensitive emotions. Y/n caused a scene often like his brother, though Y/n was definitely friendlier, he had many friends, including Izuku Midoriya. Y/n looked over to the seat next to his, where his brother sat, he immediately noticed Bakugou glaring at Izuku and Izuku looking very uneasy. Y/n knew why Bakugou was glaring at the other male, Y/n told Bakugou about his long time crush on the green haired boy. Bakugou definitely did not take it well. Y/n will apologize to Izuku later for his brother being very distracting.

After class Y/n waited until everyone left, except Izuku, Y/n approached the male with a small smile. "Hello Izuku." He said and the green haired boy looked up and smiled, Y/n's heart skipped a beat when he did, his cheeks grew warm slowly. "Hello Y/n!" Was the response Y/n got. "I just wanted to say sorry for my brothers staring, I don't know why he is acting like this." Y/n apologized, for his brother, because he was a nice person, sometimes.. "It's fine. I was staring at someone too. I should apologize too. Haha....." As Izuku said that his cheeks grew red. Y/n felt the rage bubbling up inside him. "Ah.. Who might've that been?" Y/n asked through gritted teeth. Izuku noticed this and gulped. "Uraraka-" Before Izuku could finish, a red explosion made Izuku fly back a bit. "What a little female dog.. first she... actually I dont know.. uhh.." Y/n tried to think of a reason to be mad at her. But he couldn't. "Ugh. She is just perfect. I'll never be..." Y/n advanced towards Izuku, who was currently on the ground along with some stray desks. Y/n's hands started to emit a blue spark now, that's when Izuku noticed Y/n's tears. Then another explosion, a blue one this time, half the class was now burnt. Izuku just realized it only then, Y/n's explosion colour was controlled by his emotions, red... so earlier he was mad, it's obvious he is sad now. "Y-y/n w-what's wrong?!" Izuku asked, yelping a bit. "I-" Y/n's tears kept flowing, his hands were now sparking multiple colours, almost a rainbow, he stood above Izuku, kind of menacing for a feminine boy. "I... I like you! Thats whats wrong!" Y/n yelled, and a multiple coloured explosion went off. Izuku winced, now having multiple burns, then what Y/n said sinked in. 'I like you!' A million thoughts ran through Izukus mind, his heart beat went faster, and not just because he was in pain and his adrenaline was pumping. He felt something. With some of his strength, since he has a lot, he got up and hugged Y/n. Y/n was shocked with this action, he blushed and continued crying. "I- I think I like you too Y/n.. jeez, you're so cute even when you're mad. Haha." Izuku laughed, but the only response he got was a powerful pinkish explosive punch from Y/n, who was definitely embarrassed.

How could such a small and cute thing cause so much physical pain???