WDTA~ Oikawa Tooru / Author Note

Hey guyssss. It's me kurri or kurtis. I missed you all! It's been so long, and I've been so busy. I made student council at my high school! And it's crazy busy, and making friends is tough, and I had a girlfriend but I broke up with them, yeah. But recently I had a emotional problem for the past months due to an important break up between me and an important person to me. She loved Oikawa, more than me lol so here's to her I guess. Heh. But I guess now I'm feeling a lot better, I'm doing some self healing and I think I'll be fine. THANK YOU TO YOU ALLLL. You've all stuck with me through thick and thin and ily all so much. So without further ado your first one shot after my long hiatus thingy.

Oikawa let out a sigh, his breath turning into a small cloud as it was cold out, he tightened his scarf around his neck, the wool feeling comforting. He nuzzled it lightly. He watched a couple not too far ahead of him, he was just trying to get to his apartment, but running into them only made him mad. He rolled his eyes as he watched the two shower each other in kisses and added cute giggles here and there. He didn't want to walk past them however, it would only attract more attention, which he didn't want from either of them. Well maybe one of them, Y/n. Kageyama and Y/n happened to be the happy couple in front of him. Oikawa felt his heart clench and sink slightly, seeing them kiss deeply. He huffed, speeding up his pace and passing the two by, only to trip on a piece of ice on the sidewalk, he felt everything go slower as he came in contact with the hard ground, everything fading into black, only hearing a soft cry before completely passing out, "Oikawa?!"

"Oikawa. Wake up idiot we're going to be late for practice." Y/n said throwing a pillow softly at Oikawa trying to wake him up. Oikawa just groaned and hid under the blankets. Last night Y/n forced Oikawa to do homework, despite all of Oikawas protests and sad sighs. They finished all their homework last night. "I did my schoolwork. Just take it there and tell them I said 'you're welcome'." Oikawa said, his voice muffled from being under the blanket. Y/n ended up sleeping over last night because they really needed to get their homework done, because most of it was due today actually. "Come on, we don't have much time Tooru." Both of the males froze when Tooru left Y/n's lips. Y/n didn't know what to do, in panic he started moving towards the door. "Or maybe just stay here. I'm not the boss of you. Yeah bye." Y/n managed to say that really quickly, barely stopping at all during that. As Y/n was halfway out of Oikawa's bedroom door, he felt him grab his wrist with his hand. "Say it again." Oikawa said blankly. "T-Tooru?" Y/n stuttered out nervously. Oikawa smiled at Y/n and hugged him. "Call me that all the time now okay? Y/n-chan?" Y/n just nodded with a small smile on his face.

Oikawa blushed lightly as he quickly said his confession, this was the first time he actually felt nervous doing something. He was confessing to Y/n, asking him out. His heart beat so fast and so loud, he wouldn't be very surprised if Y/n could hear. He looked at Y/n hesitantly, and Y/n was blushing and looked like he was gonna cry. Oikawa felt his heart sink and started wondering if he did anything wrong and if he shouldn't have confessed in the first place, and he just generally began mentally beating himself up. "Did I do something wrong, If I did I take it back." Oikawa said with a little worry in his voice, his confidence wavering somewhere in there. Y/n shook his head and laughed a little bit. "No don't take it back. I'm just gonna cry. I like you too and I would love to go out with you." Y/n said, actually starting to cry from happiness now. Oikawa grabbed Y/n, pulling him into his arms, hugging him tightly. "I'm glad you said yes." Oikawa said smiling. They were gonna make an amazing power couple for sure.

Oikawa huffed at the ignorance of his boyfriend, how could he not show up for his game today? Y/n promised he would, and he never showed up and now Oikawa was walking home alone. It was dark, but the moonlight had a very significant glow that night. It was just perfect sweater weather. He sighed as every step he took towards his house he felt lonelier. Once he was home he plopped effortlessly on his bed and sent a message to Y/n. 'Hey, why weren't you at the game?' He didn't get a reply until almost 20 minutes later. 'Sorry Tooru, Kageyama and his team invited me to join them for popsicles and laser tag. Kageyama is my childhood best friend after all.' Oikawa rolled his eyes at this response, he felt like crying, but he told himself it was fine as he bit his tongue slightly, holding back tears. 'Ok.' Was all he sent back before throwing his phone across the room in anger. He was his boyfriend, how could he do this?