Crush or Random x Male reader

Well okay.
Sooooo.... Right now I can't really write requests or anything else because I've been feeling sad, once again. I also am leaving on Wednesday for awhile and next week I'll be gone all week. Maybe after that I will have graduation stuff to deal with also so really I wont have much time to write but I will try♥︎ I have my exam today too so wish me luck!

So Im sad because my favourite person in the is ignoring me lately and Im so worried and scared and sad, because this person almost meant everything to me other than yaoi and yuri whoops, we are just friends but they have wiggled their way into my broken heart (in a friendly way) I do not know why she would be ignoring me,,, but. Until I get that sorted out, requests will be slow. This short oneshot will be dedicated to that person that I love and care about a lot. thegrosstrashcan
Thank you if you read all of that. I know. Sounded like random stuff, but sorry here is the oneshot.

Y/n sighed and stared out the window of their room, a soft pitter patter sounded outside as the grey light shone through the window, it was raining. It looked so dead outside, but alive, kind of like how Y/n was feeling at the very moment. Dead, but alive. He couldn't tell if he wanted to be alive actually, he was confused, he wants to be alive but his aching heart would say otherwise. Whenever that one person came into mind, it felt like his heart sank into the depths of emptiness in hhis body, and clenched at the same exact time. It hurt a lot. He couldn't even cry, his tears ran dry, but he really wanted too, but it was kind of like the world was crying for him, the rain. Y/n shook his head lightly as his mother called him, he got off his seat on his bed and waddled to the kitchen.

His mother told him to go to the convenience store to go grab her some munchies, he really didn't want to go, his aching heart just wanted to lay on his bed and rot away slowly. But maybe going in the rain would help in some way, maybe get him sick so he didn't have to go to school. So Y/n waddled outside and began his long journey which would probably only make him overthink even more than he already was. He kicked puddles lightly as he walked through them, his shoes quickly soaking. Rain drops fell onto his head and slid down his hair which was dirty, he was too sad to shower. The pain of unrequited love creeped back up and his tears became like the rain, falling to the ground and only making small ripples, not affecting a lot, not noticeable, just like him.

He finally entered the store, quietly strides over to the chocolate shelf, grabbing his moms favourite and one for him, maybe food would make it better. He then grabbed a bag of chips his mom would like, as he walked to the cashier, he saw a heart shaped candy, he scowled and frowned at that. Why was the world so fucking against him, he was already feeling lonely, broken, and unloved. Only then did Y/n notice that only couples were in the store, Y/n felt the warm tears starting to make their way down his cheek, rolling gently. Y/n sniffled quietly, not like anyone would notice or care, they are all so fucking happy in their perfect little relationships, they probably never had to feel what Y/n was feeling.

Y/n set down his item, pulled out ten dollars and waited for the price to be given to him so he could leave this place and go cry in private, maybe even scream. "Y/n?" A so familiar and beautiful voice called to Y/n quietly. Y/n hesitantly looked up, he was scared his heart raced so fast, you could probably hear it, that one person in front of him could probably hear him. E/c met with the most beautiful coloured eyes in the world, the same pair of eyes Y/n came to love so much. "I- I'm sorry.." The person in front of him said. Y/n looked down, feeling worse than before, he began crying again. "What's the price.?" Asked Y/n in his best monotone voice he could muster. "O-Oh 7.50 please.." The person said. Y/n handed the, the bill and quickly grabbed his things and rushed out the door, leaving behind a trail of regret and unrequited feelings. The person frowned as they watch the person who confessed to them run away.

Y/n ran into his house quickly, left the bag downstairs, and ran to his room swiftly and quietly, trying not to disturb his mom. He jumped on his bed, clutched his pillow to his face and sobbed, screamed, cried, harder than he ever did. They used to be such good friends. Why did he have to get feelings. It wasn't his choice. Why was it like this. It was his fucking choice.

Tear, and blood stained sheets were all that lay on the bed after Y/n was rushed in for self harm.

Did he live or die.. ?

Sorry to lay this all on you guys. But these are some of the things Im feeling, suicidal is kind of a past thing however. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here, when I can be of course. I love you all!

This is also dedicated to all the people who have ever experienced a sad unrequited love story.