Strange Love~ ((Lime)) Yuri Plisetsky x Male Reader

// i based this off a song Strange Love by Halsey. Uh yeah I'll work on requests now.

Y/n gripped Yuri's hair harshly as Yuri groaned as he thrusted into the feminine like male. "Keep down your moans idiot." Yuri grunted out, trying to quiet Y/n. "Y-you know you like hearing t-them." Y/n gasped out lowly. "What if someone were to hear you?" Yuri said, getting a little pissed and thrusted harder into Y/n, which only made Y/n moan out louder. "Such a whore." Yuri smirked. "O-only for you~"

Y/n was the first to walk out of the washroom, both left the washroom separately so no one got the wrong idea, but someone always looks at the two weirdly after, but thank god it never gets to the press. Y/n went back to the rink, he saw his coach give him a cold glare. "Where the fuck where you?!" His coach named Kurtis yelled at him, but it only looked cute due to his height, which was short. Not to mention Kurtis was only 19. "Uhh.. being gay?" Y/n replied sounding unsure of his answer. Kurtis looked at Y/n for a very long time. "I can relate, but that doesn't mean you are off the hook! Get your skates on and do 10 laps and you have to include 40 moves in your routine, you cam repeat them but not in a row, you have 20 minutes. Starting now!" Kurtis yelled as Y/n tightened his skates quickly with a pout and ran to the ice and began his laps.

Yuri walked into the rink, he saw Y/n doing laps and shook his head. He was hoping to do a dance duet thingy. ((Idkkk help)) He walked over to Kurtis, and sat on the bench beside him, and watched Y/n with him. Yuri was waiting for his coach, or more his coaches, his gay 'dads' were now coaching him, Yuuri Katsuki and Viktor Nikiforov. Y/n did a jump, and when he landed his ass looked great. "Damn that's a good ass." Yuri accidentally blurted. Yuri's heart began pounding and his eyes widened. Kurtis laughed. "Never took you for a gay Yuri. I always thought I would walk in on you trying to fuck your skates since your so addicted." That earned a kick from Yuri. "Owws but Im so small and cute. How could you?" Kurtis said sobbing as he was on the ground. Yuri tched and looked back to Y/n who was now getting off the ice. "Water please." He said and Kurtis was right beside him handing him water. "How did you get up so fast?" Yuri asked puzzled. "I'm always there for my kids!" Kurtis said proudly. "He isn't your kid." "I adopted him." "No you didn't." "Im his coach and I love him. So Im his dad." "But you're much smaller than him." "Im his dad though." "He calls me Daddy too." Then Kurtis went silent. "SO THATS WHERE YOU ALWAYS FUCKING GO. YOU GO FUCKING YURI. EW. BUT YOU'RE MY CINNAMON ROLL!!!" Kurtis screeched out and poked Y/n a million times. "Yuri what did you do??" Y/n yelled at Yuri. Yuri shrugged. "Who cares he isn't going to tell anyone." "Hello? Mom? Guess what Y/n is fucking Yuri. No not Yuuri. Yuri Plisetsky. Isn't my son so grown. I know right. Let's have a party later." Kurtis said talking to his mom on the phone. "Fuck. His mom can't keep his mouth shut just like him." Y/n sighed.

"Yuuri! Viktor! My son is yours now and your son is mine now! They are our sons!"