Lunch~ Aizawa Shota

This one is really short sorryyy

Y/n grinned as he saw UA, he finally found the school that his 'friend' worked at. His  'friend' never told him where he worked until yesterday, and Y/n promised that he would take him on a lunch date, even though his 'friend' didn't seem too excited about it. Y/n hopped off his motorcycle, taking off his helmet and doing a fancy hair flip before walking into the school and looking for the front office.

Class 1-A was getting ready for lunch, which meant Aizawa was going to get really annoyed because his class was getting excited. Izuku was chatting with a few of his classmates, which happened to be Denki and Kirishima. Everyone was happily talking amongst themselves but it was only a matter of time before someone did something stupid, and it might not even be one of Aizawa's students. Suddenly the door burst open and in came  a handsome guy with his h/l h/c perfectly done and his e/c eyes gleaming once he saw Aizawa. "Oh~ If it ain't my favourite hot teacher." Y/n said adjusting his leather jacket. Aizawa's eye seemed to twitch at this. "What are you doing here?" Aizawa asked. "Coming to see someone beautiful~" Y/n winked at Aizawa, only then Y/n noticed the whole class gaping at him. "Oh." He said and scratched the back of his neck while looking at the class. "Hey guys! Isn't your teacher just a blessing to the eyes." Y/n said while grinning, suddenly the class started asking questions all at once and surrounding him. One question caught his attention. "What's your quirk?" Said a boy with curly green hair. "What's your name?" Y/n asked. "Izuku Midoriya." "Well Izuku, I'm quirkless. I know, it's such a curse." Y/n said and fell into Aizawa's arms dramatically, who surprisingly caught him, but pushed Y/n off himself quickly. Y/n grinned. "Hey babe~ Didn't know you would catch me when I fell for you." Y/n said to Aizawa and winked. Aizawa looked away shaking his head. "Mr.Aizawa who is this?" Uraraka asked. "I'm his fiancé." Y/n answered for the other male. "Boyfriend." Aizawa corrected. "Pfft, I would never let you go, you're amazing and great at cuddling and fucki-" Before Y/n could finish Aizawa hit him pretty hard, and Y/n crouched over holding his stomach dramatically. "Baaaabee." He whined. Aizawa just rolled his eyes. The class watched in awe, but then the bell rang and the students all filed out to go eat lunch. "By Mr.Aizawa's fiancé." Said a few students. "Boyfriend." Aizawa corrected them. "You know you love me Babe." Y/n said, leaning on Aizawa, he only got a sigh as a response. "Now, how about a lunch date and quick nap before lunch is over." Y/n suggested, and he got a small smile from Aizawa.